Banana man spotted again

Donkey

Someone should use him as a living billboard! sponsor him a nice kit (and perhaps some more) with your advertisement on it and it'll be displayed on the chapies-waterfront route frequently!

ps: hey donkey, you reckon we should post some "random" pics to keep this thread lively?

I saw him fixing a flat on Suikerbossie this morning. Didn't have time to take a photo as I was too busy clawing onto the back of my training group.

i saw him when the springboks paraded the world cup in ct

and at last years argus expo when i collected my entry.

he is funny!

I saw him at the Argus expo 3 years ago. Rapid sports had a spin bike there and he rode it in full 'civies' of chinos and long sleeved cotton shirt till he was dripping with sweat and it was pooling on the floor. Very odd.

Nice to have these passionate people in our sport guys. Just don't forget to say Yellow to him before you see the Black of him Wink

paul is a legend in cape town...he's been around for as long as i can remember...always in a retro styled cycling cap. i recall seeing him riding as far back as 1994 or thereabouts...he's a laid back dude and means no harm...so leave him be.

At least he's out on the road, doing what he loves. Thumbs up for that.

On the other side of the coin there's this dude who always rides with a retro yellow cap on a spinning INSIDE the Claremont Virgin Active. I'm convinced it's Greg Lemond, but I'm too shy to ask for his autograph... Wink

I can't make up my mind whether this guy is an institution in Cape Town or if he belongs in an institution in Cape TownWink