Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

hope you all had good safe cycling weekends.

Had an awesome ride from Alberhoughton to Rietvlei Nature Reserve (just south of PTA) yesterday AM.

Not sure of distance but time 2hr10.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is good Russ! What you do there? Which route? I have a friend who stays there.

I also have friends - no idea where they stay though :thumbdown: , maybe not really friends??

Most probably the first weekend in august or september not quite sure, unofficially though once it gets warmer :D

I also have friends - no idea where they stay though :thumbdown: , maybe not really friends??

ROFLMAO.

Missed that dry sense of humor Trubes. ;) Maybe I should improve my aim.

@Andy, rode via Midrand, Olifantsfontein road and M57 or some junk. Was a lekker solo ride. I was a bit miffed that they wouldn't let me ride in the reserve. Seems that they were happy when they thought it was motorbike. (Speed limit about 30km/h in the reserve) and yet cycles not allowed. :angry:

Still doing heaps of commuting but I need a bunch ride sometime soon.

One other thing Andy, long ride planned for 14th Aug, any chance we can move it to 13th?

Woo Hoo! Good news :thumbup: doctor says I CAN start riding again in 3 weeks or so but I need to take it easy until the end of the year... So I got me a MTB :clap:

Woo Hoo! Good news :thumbup: doctor says I CAN start riding again in 3 weeks or so but I need to take it easy until the end of the year... So I got me a MTB :clap:

brother , make sure your policies are in place..............

Guest agteros

flat pedals for you!

You sure about this ?

Is it a MTB to ride on tar or are you actually thinking of riding down rocks, etc ?

You sure about this ?

Is it a MTB to ride on tar or are you actually thinking of riding down rocks, etc ?

Its to make me strong!!! All that weight going up the hills and the disc brakes to stop me coming down the otherside :clap:

Its to make me strong!!! All that weight going up the hills and the disc brakes to stop me coming down the otherside :clap:

See you at Rietvlei soon Ha Ha? Did you buy a 'conventional' MTB or go for the 'clown' option .....

See you at Rietvlei soon Ha Ha? Did you buy a 'conventional' MTB or go for the 'clown' option .....

Ben at 1,65m I would look like a clown on 1 of those 29er Clown bikes ;) I got a Cube 26er Dual Sus :thumbup:

Ben at 1,65m I would look like a clown on 1 of those 29er Clown bikes ;) I got a Cube 26er Dual Sus :thumbup:

Nice bike, my mate has one ..... did it also come with them big rotors on the brakes?

Archived