Breedtsnek

Thug

Is that the road to Mountain Sanctuary Park and Tonquani (sp)? I haven't been there in years.

Is that the road to Mountain Sanctuary Park and Tonquani (sp)? I haven't been there in years.

Not quite, but very close.

• 3 weeks later...

Did this ride again yesterday. There must have been all of 30 - 40 people on the road at one point which included guys from Terry Spinman's Epic training camp.

Also had I-FLY and the delightful Editor of Ride magazine as part of the group !

The Thug2007-02-05 00:55:10

Did this ride again yesterday. There must have been all of 30 - 40 people on the road at one point which included guys from Terry Spinman's Epic training camp.

Also had I-FLY and the delightful Editor of Ride magazine as part of the group !

Only the 3rd time that I have done this route. It was certainly busy yesterday with 3 groups doing training rides. Did you see Andrew McLean and his epic partner doing hill repeats at race pace?

Adele climbed both sides of the hill with her front disc brake dragging badly and still passed riders.

No, didn't see Andrew, was probably far to busy concentrating on a patch 10 metres in front of me. Smile