KAMP "STAALWIEL" 27Apr-1May

smiley36.gif.........., right, me jealous! preposterous I tell thee!! You's Jealous cuz you are stuck with WWsmileys/smiley36.gif

oi WW... why don't you put a call into some of your old team mates. I am pretty sure that they might like to make the LONG trip out to your valley if you offered to put up the wine and cigars.

oi WW... why don't you put a call into some of your old team mates. I am pretty sure that they might like to make the LONG trip out to your valley if you offered to put up the wine and cigars.

They all got got a special invitation via e-mail. OOPS just remembers I forgot one of them.....

Check your inbox!

Good idea Cool hand.

Ok, free red wine and cigars, (but no whining about headaches the next day's ride!)

plus accommodation if you're willing to sleep on the couch...

This programme makes High St Cycles' rides seem like kindergarden stuff.smileys/smiley2.gif

Any real cyclists from the wrong side of the mountains coming?smileys/smiley4.gif

Hi Guys & girls.

If anybody is still interested in joining us, please feel free to do so. And YES, we have a few "non racing" members also joining us for some of the days. So there will certainly be two groups on most days. A fast one, and a more moderately paced one.

So the only prerequisite is that you must at least be capable of doing the distances.

I'll be off line pretty soon for the duration of the long weekend, so anybody thats keen and still needs any other information, you can call of sms me at any time on: 082-4138935.

Good luck to all those doing Pedals TT, and hopefully there's enough interest so "Toohot!!" can get his road race too.

Caio.

Oh and P.S. According to the weather SA forecast, were going to have AWESOME weather for the next few days, expected highs for the Worcester area of around 30 every day YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smileys/smiley4.gif