Ever win a Cycling Race??

Comebackboy

Have you ever won a Cycling Race??  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever won a Cycling Race??

• Yes
    • No

Guest colonel

Won a race on a tandem last year gonna try defend it this year.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won a race on a tandem last year gonna try defend it this year.
You also have your name on an Argus trophy, but for the last two years it has MY name added to it!!! TongueStar

Guest colonel

Oh yes thats right I do I think we entered the team comp in 05 or 06 if memory serves?

Oh yes thats right I do I think we entered the team comp in 05 or 06 if memory serves?
Correct.  Little black car with a HUGE base. Reeds team if I remember correctly?

Guest colonel

Errrrr, then we got 2 cause I still got the 1 trophy here that I never returned....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the other favourite race was the one in Calitzdorp. Where you could win your weight in port. I remeber Jaco Odendal winnng it a couple of times. and not getting alot of portWink

Won the first race race I ever rode and nothing ever since! Coincidentally this was also the last One Tonner. I think that PPA was so embarrassed they dropped it forever.

I had been cycling for a few weeks - bought a road bike bike the day before the race after everyone told me I wouldn't finish on my Avalanche MTB.

The One Tonner is a handicap race and because I had no record I was in the 3rd or 4th group out of the blocks. Rode most of the thing alone in a howling north wind with a lady by the name of Desiree . Finished 20 mins ahead of the racing guys - Rodrigues & Bejamin somebody.

Errrrr' date=' then we got 2 cause I still got the 1 trophy here that I never returned....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

[/quote'] LOL Bastrd!

You do get a little trophy for keeps.  Not that one that you have?  I will dig out the pic of the trophy and post it some time.

Guest colonel

Hahaha, no they gave us 1 and said to please return it I never did and the other time thinking of it now was a car but we never kept that either

i won the 30km benoni world champs when i was 12 dude!!!!

hehehehe since then only a few top tens nothing much else

i won the 30km benoni world champs when i was 12 dude!!!!

hehehehe since then only a few top tens nothing much else

A wins a win LOL