Tour de winelands

RaymondC

Nope! Him and some other guy got in a break. The other guy won. Not sure who he is. Great race! It was HOT and i ran out of water..... Guys were all helping eather other out with drinks which was nice to see. Kent2008-12-07 04:50:57

Oh and one other thing. The marshalls are getting VERY strict with the white line rule. 2 guys got disqualified in A-B. One of them runs winningtime so he has to disqualify himself.....LOL 

Nope! Him and some other guy got in a break. The other guy won. Not sure who he is. Great race! It was HOT and i ran out of water..... Guys were all helping eather other out with drinks which was nice to see.

Does he ride a Marcello? Tredoux maybe?

I did this ride on a tandem with Fatty.  My goodness - that was definately the fastest I have ever done a race!!Dead

After quite a bit of protesting, we started in H, but had caught G within the first 30 min.

It was incredibly HOT out there today!  

Things got quite exciting at the end when two folk decided to sprint for 213th place taking each other out.  I got the fright of my life and I see on my polar, that was MAX heart rate!  I was even grabbing for the "break leavers" on the back of the tandem!

But all-in-all a brialliant day - finishing with a time of 2h23. Thanks a MILLION to FattCyclist for being such a fabulous pilot and to Kilomaster for letting us take Queeny out on her maiden voyage!

Yeah was good fun on the tandem, apart from the two palookas  who decided to needlessly throw their bikes on the tar. That was about the scariest moment of the entire race..

Well done Kent!! And also especially to Jade -- i see she finished right up there with the first guys! (And still had time to smile nicely at RaymondC)

20081207_035720_lourens.jpg

Absolutely love this pic.  Brings back so many memories and captures the moment brilliantly!  Nice.

OT: So Willehond wanneer kom jy weer terug sodat julle weer vir my bo op Helshoogte kan wagWinkLOL