Its finally mine ...

Alida

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I've done one short ride on Saturday and a longer ride today and here's what I have discovered ...

This bike is AWESOME!!  It feels incredibly fast but is still comfortable and smooth which is something I didn't always feel on my alu frame (comfy and smooth not fast)  The Sram gruppo is something I'll have to get used to though - if I'm not thinking about it I end up in the wrong gear LOL 

And how does it climb?

Any hills in GP?

I remember when moving over from alu to carbon how climbing seemed very different.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so I've done one short ride on Saturday and a longer ride today and here's what I have discovered ...

This bike is AWESOME!!  It feels incredibly fast but is still comfortable and smooth which is something I didn't always feel on my alu frame (comfy and smooth not fast)  The Sram gruppo is something I'll have to get used to though - if I'm not thinking about it I end up in the wrong gear LOL 

Would love to read more Alida - how is it going?

• 7 months later...

Would love to read more Alida - how is it going?

Any more updates on your 566 Alida?