Its finally mine ...

Alida

Just got it home.  Sorry no couch but the lounge is upstairs and I didn't want to tempt Murphy by carrying my bike up the stairs.  Can't wait to ride tomorrow!!

20081212_080301_IMG_0003.JPG

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome looking bike, CongratsThumbs%20Up Wishing you many hours of fun on your baby.

Ok thats me jealous, need one of those in a hurry. Any takers on my one and only specialized.

that's a beaut! didn't take you that long to dismiss the cannondale faction... smiley14.gif

Well if there was one in my size things might have worked out differently ... I fortunately am not one to dwell on these things LOL

that's a beaut! didn't take you that long to dismiss the cannondale faction... smiley14.gif
??

Well if there was one in my size things might have worked out differently ... I fortunately am not one to dwell on these things LOL

smiley36.gif indeed. 'dales are cool. still love mine, but this has obviously worked out the way it was supposed to smiley32.gif many, many happy miles.

Just got it home.  Sorry no couch but the lounge is upstairs and I didn't want to tempt Murphy by carrying my bike up the stairs.  Can't wait to ride tomorrow!!

20081212_080301_IMG_0003.JPG
Is that a 566?

If yes, I look forward to reading your ride report!

Is that a 566?

If yes' date=' I look forward to reading your ride report!
[/quote']

Its the 566 - will post again tomorrow after I've taken it for a ride.  I'm pretty tempted to don some lights and reflective gear and go tonight though LOLLOL