Photo of your cycling Buddy.

bduplessis

Crow, your bike is hot but those white cable houseing just does not do it. It will look alot more stealth if they were black.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see my buddies Thumbs%20Up in the background' date=' slave driver Confused is in front.

20081218_055411_03122008002.jpg
[/quote']

Is that one weeks worth of supply's in the background?

You think. I will have to have a look into that. Will have to speak to the LBS to what's available.

EDIT: Actually, they are grey and in flesh it blenbs well with the Ibis logo and the bits of grey in my saddle and of course the fork.

But I have to admit that I would prefer them (and my fork) in black. BEAST!
The Crow2008-12-22 03:05:45

oh no' date=' bar ens and risers. That's a big no-no. Opps, I did not see the spoke protector.

[/quote']

I beg your forgiveness, what is wrong with bar ends?

Do you consider it be the ultimate offroad faux pas?

oh no' date=' bar ens and risers. That's a big no-no. Opps, I did not see the spoke protector.

[/quote']

fester, big ben and man-frog have this thing about it being just wrong. but if you want me to show you just how much style ben has, i may have to post a certain picture?

I beg your forgiveness' date=' what is wrong with bar ends?

[/quote']

absolutely nothing from with bar-ends. It's when they are on riser bars when the problem comes it. Riser bars are for free ride, all-mountain and DH bikes where bar-ends are not used. The same as bottle cages on those bikes.

Mampara2008-12-22 03:16:17

I beg your forgiveness' date=' what is wrong with bar ends?

[/quote']

absolutely nothing from with bar-ends. It's when they are on riser bars when the problem comes it. Riser bars are for free ride, all-mountain and DH bikes where bar-ends are not used. The same as bottle cages on those bikes.

then why, pray tell, do so many xc and all-mountain bikes come with risers?

[/quote']

fester, big ben and man-frog have this thing about it being just wrong. but if you want me to show you just how much style ben has, i may have to post a certain picture?

C'mon HR I dare you to post that picture.......No I double dare you to post it.Evil%20Smile

[/quote']

C'mon HR I dare you to post that picture.......No I double dare you to post it.Evil%20Smile

the style man of the souf?

20081222_032842_20081015_091148.jpg