Resounding Sucess!!!

Delgado

WELL DONE to IanJ and co., this ride was even featured on supercycling last night with IanJ in front of the camera's. Clap

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ag' date=' kyk nou net vir mamma se groot seun...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL[/quote'] Do you like to annoy people twice your size? Wink I'd threaten to break your bike, but Cervelo's do a good enough job on their own, so be carefull. You might get a tri-bar where the sun don't shine! Ouch

And I'll help you fatty, NO CHARGE!!!

Eish Amatuer' date=' i wish you would have warned me. I would at least have sucked in my stomach.
[/quote']

So it's not only me that have that feeling!!!!!

twice my size or my weight  LOLLOL ah crap its both... Dead   hmmm, wanted to say, "catch me if you can..." but with fatty that might not work, oh , I'll go offroad, and then just get away from ewepBig%20smile

Yep, A BIG well done to all that were there.  And and BIG thank you to Brua Haipel from the DA for doing the ride as well. Nice to see that we have her support in this matter.  I am though bitterly disappointed in the cyclists of the South who did not bother to attend but preferred to do their normal Saturday Morning Lido Loop.  Would it have been so difficult to support this cause?  Don't you also want safe riding conditions? Or are you happy just to stick to yourselves. Heaven help us all if this is the attitude.  I was there, because I would like to see safe cycling, not just in the South - all over.

We made the front page of the Alberton Record this week.

A few thanks from my side quick.

Kevin Clarence - The Birchwood Executive Hotel

Doug Raats - Volvo Bedfordview

Joe Perreira - Satan Saints

Paul Young - Think Bike

Doctor Kevin Azzie - Think Bike and the best vet in the country, take your pets to him guys at Meyersdal Vetnary Clinic

Susan Watson - Sewing of Armbands

Ian Jones

Shaun Lynch

Andrew & Allie McClean

Arnie Geerdts

Owen Hannie

Supersport & Supercycling

Alberton Record

News 24

The Citizen

Beeld

Highveld Stereo

And anyone else I may have inadvertantly forgotten.

And of course to all of you who came down for the ride, it was wonderful to meet so many hubbers there and it was for an awesome cause. Hopefully it will save many many lives but even if it just saves one we achieved our goal.

WELL DONE TO EVERYONEWink