The TCR Project !

racman

Ok, so I finally decided on a slightly conservative paint scheme and TokenFreak sprayed it. The Carbon was initially sprayed with a clear lacquer with a black tint as I didn't like the "brownish" raw carbon color. The finished paintwork was again sprayed with a gold pearl clear which looks great as it gives a different look in the sunlight.

Thx TF for a great job and great price.Clap

20090104_024123_h4.JPG

20090104_024228_h1.JPG

Also, thx WorcesterWheelers for the frame - also great price Thumbs%20Up

I must also say that both Francois (WW) and Arno (TF) are an absolute pleasure to deal with! Clap

Wow that looks very nice.

Black, white and red can't go wrong with that paint scheme. Also like the metallic effect.

Thx, the photos don't do the pearl effect justice. Looks stunning "in the flesh (or should that be carbon?Big%20smile)

Now just waiting for the next Token shipment to complete the build.
racman2009-01-04 23:32:06

Thx' date=' the photos don't do the pearl effect justice. Looks stunning "in the flesh (or shou;ld that be carbon?Big%20smile)

Now just waiting for the next Token shipment to complete the build.
[/quote']

elaborate?Big%20smile

I presume you mean about the Token shipment rather than the "flesh" bit HR WinkBig%20smile

I need a braze on FD and decent 27.2 seatpost to complete the build over from my BMC. So.... I am going to try the Token Accura (sp?) FD & RD which should be here sometime before Feb I think.

Of course if anyone has a 2007/2008 Record Braze on FD (for compact cranks) at a good price etc, I would be interested.