Aunty Tanya....... no goodie bag????!!!!!

Guest Big H

Aunty Tanya is pulling a Fast One on us for not including a goodie bag....... I wunder why??????

At least I had a good chat with great guy Andrew at the Lab!!!!!!!

Aunty Tanya is pulling a Fast One on us for not including a goodie bag....... I wunder why??????

Global Economy is suffering... We can be glad we got pins for our numbers... Next year, 2 pins max... anything more will be R50 up on race entry fees. Does it really matter? The goodie bag? I don't think so, I mean people end up throwing them away anyway.

Were you making sure the prices weren't fixed and all the Mavic wheels had serial numbers? Embarrassed

Global Economy is suffering... We can be glad we got pins for our numbers... Next year' date=' 2 pins max... anything more will be R50 up on race entry fees. Does it really matter? The goodie bag? I don't think so, I mean people end up throwing them away anyway.
[/quote']

Pins PINS!!!!!! I got no PINS..... Aunty Tanya where is my PINS!!!!!!!!

Thanx for reminding me!!!!!!!

Were you making sure the prices weren't fixed and all the Mavic wheels had serial numbers? Embarrassed

Ya know what...... the new Raleigh Tandem has Mavic rims and I cannot find serial number stickers on it.............. Who is in TROUBLE, Me or Brandon Els............... I really do not want to be stopped in a roadblock held by WADA and sanctioned by the UCI!!!!!!!! teee heeeee!!!!!!!!

Pins PINS!!!!!! I got no PINS..... Aunty Tanya where is my PINS!!!!!!!!

Thanx for reminding me!!!!!!!
No worries... I took about 400 pins... I'll flog them next year at R50 a pin... Will look out for you. Big%20smile

Global Economy is suffering... We can be glad we got pins for our numbers... Next year' date=' 2 pins max... anything more will be R50 up on race entry fees. Does it really matter? The goodie bag? I don't think so, I mean people end up throwing them away anyway.
[/quote']

Receiving a goodie bag is nice. With Pick 'n Pay as main sponsor, I'd expect something at least. Energy bar, drink whatever. A guy at my work didn't have to buy body deodorant for the last year since I started passing the free Mitchums to him!

Receiving a goodie bag is nice. With Pick 'n Pay as main sponsor' date=' I'd expect something at least. Energy bar, drink whatever. A guy at my work didn't have to buy body deodorant for the last year since I started passing the free Mitchums to him!

[/quote']I agree, a goodie bag is always nice... But do we enter to ride/race and be with people who enjoy doing the same things we do or to get a 50g bar one and 250ml juice? If that's the case, for R165 you can buy 3kg's of Bar one and 50L of Coke at the Spar or Pick n Pay Big%20smileWink

Guest Agteros

Ya know what...... the new Raleigh Tandem has Mavic rims and I cannot find serial number stickers on it.............. Who is in TROUBLE' date=' Me or Brandon Els............... I really do not want to be stopped in a roadblock held by WADA and sanctioned by the UCI!!!!!!!! teee heeeee!!!!!!!!
[/quote']

Unfair advantage not having stickers on!!!!! All that weight saving!!!

Do the rest of the components have "Approved by WADA/UCI" engravings on? You surely do not want to be caught using non-sanctioned equipment!!!

Goody bag! What for? It's a bicycle race not a picnic...

I agree , I agree, its a bicycle race...Big%20smileBig%20smile

BUT THE PICNIC IS AFTER THE RACE!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Where is my goody bag?????? Oh shyte, I didn't enter ...Tongue

I'll go ride 40ks Sunday morning, have  breakfast(beating most goody bags), for R50. Thats a R200 saving!LOL