Pro-tour bikes

carlo_sg

The Light weights on the milram bike are actually clinchers' date=' But man I would take any bike from this lot!!![/quote']

Are you serious? Didnt know they made clinchers...

Where's Merckx, he knows all about those FOCUS frames

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the have a standard 'C' version. Not sure if that's them but they do have a carbon clincher.

white is the new black!

Saw a De Rosa on the weekend Silver (chrome) beautiful...raw carbon is so last season....

The Light weights on the milram bike are actually clinchers' date=' But man I would take any bike from this lot!!![/quote']

Even the clinchers weigh only 1150g's. There is no way that Focus is on the weight limit as it stands there, they must surely add weight to it in some way.

Lets see how many true Lance fans are out there...quick question...what does the 1274 on Lance's bike stand for?

First correct person wins a box of smarties

Lets see how many true Lance fans are out there...quick question...what does the 1274 on Lance's bike stand for?

Hey Piesang this is not directed at you, but jeez another great thread turns into an Armstrong fest...enough already, the guys bike is the ugliest there...who cares when he last raced. If you want a lesson in great Brand Building Mr Armstrong go introduce yourself to Valentino Rossi (I doubt he'll charge you a R1,000,000 for the hour) he'll teach you a thing or two about image (He owns 46 and THE DOCTOR) there's a real champion.

Hey Piesang this is not directed at you' date=' but jeez another great thread turns into an Armstrong fest...enough already, the guys bike is the ugliest there...who cares when he last raced. If you want a lesson in great Brand Building Mr Armstrong go introduce yourself to Valentino Rossi (I doubt he'll charge you a R1,000,000 for the hour) he'll teach you a thing or two about image (He owns 46 and THE DOCTOR) there's a real champion.
[/quote']

You are entitled to your opinion. But as for me I couln't be more happy to see the man back on a bike, even if it is a ugly bike. To me he will always be a legend and a real champion.

By the way, back to the thread the TIME, RIDLEY and Cannondale are wickedly good looking, FOCUS looks incredibly light and Racey...Specialized, well they Look Specialized...LOOKS are always beautiful bikes...strange no italian favourites De ROSA and COLNAGO or Mr Merckx.

before I get nailed i know Merckx is Belgian and not Italian!
101SCC2009-01-28 14:37:18

before I get nailed i know Merckx is Belgian and not Italian!

But his carbon frames are in fact manufactured in Italy, unlike most of the big Italian brands.

The Leakygas Cannondale gets my vote although the Quick Step rig looks almost exactly the same as mine...