Hub ride/braai at Groenkloof 15 March

Dibles

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider me pencilled! 

HR, there's a very good chance I'll be at the park on Sunday. Either we're building more trials stuff, or I'm riding the trials stuff, or maybe I'll take the 'Goose out for a change. See you there?

Consider me pencilled! 

HR' date=' there's a very good chance I'll be at the park on Sunday. Either we're building more trials stuff, or I'm riding the trials stuff, or maybe I'll take the 'Goose out for a change. See you there?

[/quote']

ja, will be there about 7.30 to 8-ish. bring both bikesBig%20smile

Big%20smile 

Is that a "add me to the list" ?

yes please -

are you aware of the new annual entry which is available for 500 odd rands for entrance to all tswane reserves for cyclists? well you can but one from the fountains entrance.

Big%20smile 

yes please -

are you aware of the new annual entry which is available for 500 odd rands for entrance to all tswane reserves for cyclists? well you can but one from the fountains entrance.

A colleague has such an entry. I bought an annual ticket in November last year (R410-50) but it is only for Groenkloof. It is well worth it if you use it at least twice a month. They let me through the gates without having to do all the paperwork.

Hey Mandibles - you know I've been threatening to get to Groenies so add me and my boyfriend to the list. I'm going to have to face up to something slightly more technical than the side of the road sometime LOL

Hey Mandibles - you know I've been threatening to get to Groenies so add me and my boyfriend to the list. I'm going to have to face up to something slightly more technical than the side of the road sometime LOL

You'll love it. Big%20smile I'll take good care of you. Wink

Big%20smile 

yes please -

A colleague has such an entry. I bought an annual ticket in November last year (R410-50) but it is only for Groenkloof. It is well worth it if you use it at least twice a month. They let me through the gates without having to do all the paperwork.

conor wanted to know why it said "elvis presley and sons" on the last sheet i filled outWinkthere have been some interesting guests in that place?Big%20smile 

conor wanted to know why it said "elvis presley and sons" on the last sheet i filled outWinkthere have been some interesting guests in that place?Big%20smile 

LOL 

we gonna braai afterwards?

No HR the questions should be who? Wink I am sure there will be enough beers Tongue

Darn. I wish I was there. Enjoy it.

Reminds me of the time when I went down to Umgazi just after the World Trade Centre incident, I booked in as Osama Bin Laden Big%20smile

You'll love it. Big%20smile I'll take good care of you. Wink

and besides you may be lucky enough to see my famous dance in the, er, fleshWinkLOL

Big%20smile 

yes please -

And people say the King is dead ...