Reba Race vs FOX 32F RL

RenierSteffen

Could anyone say wich of the two forks would be the prefered choice.

I have the option to sell my Reba and buy the Fox. Would it make sence?

The one thing that I really like about my fox is that I can adjust the rebound while riding. The others you always have to get off and fiddle on the bottom of the leg. Okay you only do it a few time untill you've found the sweet spot, but still.

Howzit DB' date=' I send my forks to Greg Minaar in Pmb.[/quote']

Howzit Renier,

Do the Fox.

Good luck on your race! Post some pics afterwards.

Personally - I am a Fox fan, I have been impressed with the Reba, it is a very smooth fork. I have a Talas RLC on my other bike and there is no problems there. At this stage the feedback looks like it's leaning towards FOX...

Thanx DB. Starting to feel I am making the right choice.

Will do the pic thing - hope to see you again in the future. All of the best with the baby!

I must've had a dud Fox cuz the thing was pissing in it's pantie from day one,...it's sooooooooo in it;s moer now, going to cost me R3.5-R4k to fix it up and it's only 1and a half years old...go for the Reba Marius2009-02-05 04:58:38

I would say that it's boils down to a personal choice.

For some it's image as well.

I have a very soft spot for Rock Shox.

I also prefer the positive/negative.

The Race Reba is slightly lighter than Fox, some say at the expense of Durabilty? I have had a Fox for 2 years I've never been happy with having to send it to CT for servicing every 6 months (it takes at least 7 working days to return) I've replaced it with a Reba Race + U turn (special arrangement). The Fox was always sticky (I got a dud) The Reba well lets see after Sabie

Watch the starting line of the pro racers that will give you a good indication. That being that they have team mechanics and sponsored rides. I ride a reba and would love a fox, cant afford a fox and dont want a mission of the fox. I have had dud forks before (lefty) it aint fun. So perhaps reliability will win out

I had a Reba Race, a Reba team and a Fox RL 100. The Reba is a TOUGH act to follow. The Fox is certainly not better. Too sticky.

A buddy of mine has a weeping Fox. From day one. Always leaking oil.

I would say go for the Fox.

PS.PLEASE pm me with the price of that useless second hand piece of crap Reba. 

Look at the reviews on MTBR.com

Those who have Fox, love it.

Maybe they / we have just been brainwashed into believing it's better as you pay premium for it...dunno...but I love my Fox and no problems yet!