hammertoe

color bone? and now it's broken? can't he just use the black&white one?

Edit: Sorry' date=' my bad, I meant COLOR BONE
[/quote']

it's amaing how people that don't know what their talking about have so much to say about other's.

Do you think kenneth and the other boys didn't train for the world's...they did and it wouldn't have mattered if the replacement went along for the ride because the results would have been the same...he wouldn't have had a chance to train with the team!

Kenneth is a good cyclist and work hard...think about it...when he had no team when he started...he still kicked ass on the track and no matter how hard you try bring someone down...this kid won't let a thing get to him.

He has been through alot the past year 1st breaking his collar bone, then both his wrists just after his collar bone had healed...a road team friend pass away but they all pick themselves up again...these boys are so young and they don not need all this negative energy. If marius is in the team because of who he knows...good for him, but he needs to live with himself.

As for them going to study..well most of them are still in school...so ya

no one can say that these boys aren't good. They are all excellent! They all try their best, just some are better and more determined than others..can't blame them for having goals!! 

Sharna, you clearly missed the pun... LOLLOLLOL

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic