Internet orders

Jaco-fiets

Hi all! I am new to the Hub and have a question (might have been a previous topic, dont know)

I ordered from chain reaction cycles in the UK beginning of Jan 09. Last week i complained that my stuff has not arrived (they claim 5-8 working days). It has been a month and a half now. They used Royal mail. Is this normal or am i being inpatient?

Ciao!Confused

Mine took 10 days, not sure why yours is tacking so long?? Did you order something out of stock, because then they normally wait until all the stuff has arrived together then send it... 

you should have had it ages ago. But there was mention that the winter sale had them in a bit of a jam. Did you have it shipped to a PO box or home post box? Sometimes the slip goes missing if it goes to street delivery.

Something is definitely wrong!! I ordered my stuff on the 2nd of Feb and recieved it 8 days later. I was really impressed with the service I received.

Use your tracking number to see where the hold up is.
Veloce2009-02-23 05:37:40

I'm in a similar position. I ordered some stuff from SJS Cycles in the UK and they posted by Royal Mail in December....I'm still waiting. I have the tracking number but I can't find any e-mail based way to query with Royal Mail.....any suggestions would be welcome.

Cannot really deuct form your posting whteher your order is stil with www.chainreactioncycles.com or whether you are not sure if it has been shipped.

You did get a Parcelforce tracking number? Go to the website at this link and enter your tracking number (it will be a number that starts with two letters and ends with GB and number inbetween. See if your parcel has been shipped. If it shows that it has been shipped to RSA then phone this number 0860111502 or 011 - 961 6006 and give them the Parcelforce Royal Mail tracking number. They will give you the RSA tracking number. This you can track at the SAPO website at this link http://oraweb.sapo.co.za/track_trace/owa/tt_history.main

They will also be able to tell you at the above numbers once you have received your SA tracking number where your parcel is.

If your parcel is still at www.chainreactioncycles.com it is sometimes better to phone them directly. Their number is +442893352876.

Hope you find your parcel soon. In the future starts enquiring within 7 days after you placed your order.

Cannot really deduct from your posting whether your order is still with www.chainreactioncycles.com or whether you are not sure if it has been shipped.

You did get a Parcelforce tracking number? Go to the website at this link and enter your tracking number (it will be a number that starts with two letters and ends with GB and number inbetween. See if your parcel has been shipped. If it shows that it has been shipped to RSA then phone this number 0860111502 or 011 - 961 6006 and give them the Parcelforce Royal Mail tracking number. They will give you the RSA tracking number. This you can track at the SAPO website at this link http://oraweb.sapo.co.za/track_trace/owa/tt_history.main

They will also be able to tell you at the above numbers once you have received your SA tracking number where your parcel is.

If your parcel is still at www.chainreactioncycles.com it is sometimes better to phone them directly. Their number is +442893352876.

Hope you find your parcel soon. In the future starts enquiring within 7 days after you placed your order.

Cheers Big H, good advice there.....will give it a bash....the SAPO crowd seems a a bit clueless (surprisingly so).....Wink

My parcel from St John Street Cycles was shipped on 06 Feb and was delivered at my post office on 12 Feb. Our dear SAPO did not place the advice into the post box and after going through the rigmarole above I found the parcel at the post office. Quite difficult to do all that form Angola.

My friend just SMS'd me ........ he eventually got the parcel and the wheelset is in good nick and everything else is there as well.