Bike Box??

Wonder Woman

OK, I know I've probably left this for a bit late. I'm looking for one of those cardboard boxes that the bikes come in to transport my bike in for the Argus.

Truthfully money is a little tight, otherwise I would have probably bought a proper box or something but does anyone have or know of a bike shop in JHB that has stock of some boxes??

Thanks for your help in advance!!

WW

WW, go to your LBS and ask for one that a bike came in with. They should. Got one last year for Ironman at West Rand cycles.

If you want, we have a few of those at our shop give us a call we will gladly give it to you. (Pretoria Region)

Petri 0832996534

When my son flew up to jhb in Dec he just went into Olympic Cycles and for R50 they packed his mtb in a cardboard bike box,provided dummy hub for front fork,and all.Any good bike shop will do this for you as a service

Hi WW

If you can't find one check with the airline people moving your bike if they're still selling them.

I paid R100 for a box 2 years ago at the drop off point for bikes and they put some wrap on the vital bits.  I only had to take off the front wheel, whereas a lot of shop boxes will need more dismantling of ur bike.

U should take bubble wrap along if you're going the airport option.

Petri, can I ask you to keep one aside for me. I'll let you know ASAP if I need it (Monday). I'll first try get one a little closer as I am in the south of JHB.

Kranswurm, I have asked my LBS but he's all out.

Thyolo, Thanks I'll give it a thought.

Hey WW, I work in the South, if you want I can try and arrange one for you. You just then need to collect it, I'm close to Gold Reef City.

Shammy Rash, unfortunately due to me been very sick this last weekend I won't be doing it. I have email you and Cruxie. Maybe you can give it to him and I will collect it from him.Thumbs%20Up

Cervelo, thanks a million for the offer...if I don't come right I'll ask for your help. The offer is really appreciated. Hug