Shimano Dura ace wheels

Bellscycling

Johan When you read gawenators post again please make the corecct changes to your post above!!!

As he stated that cool heat only have the 7801 SL it means that the rims and spokes are incompatible

you are correct in saying that the 7800 and the 7801 are very similar in design but seeing as they only have the sl version it means that there is a complete different design in the two rims that he has asked for advice on...

instead of making sure that you have to have the last say on every tech Q&A posted here on the hub please make sure that you read the facts and accept that the answer has already been posted before you could get here

Now where did that come from?

I may be guilty of not noticing the "SL", but it was a genuine attempt to help and figure out the difference between the 7800 and 7801.

Negligence, but certainly no malice.

However, welcome to the Anti-JB club. You seem to be the newest and most vociferous member.

No need for anyone to initiate you into the rituals of the clult. You already  know what to do.....I say the sky is blue, you take in an opposite stance and throw in some insults. It's easy.

Regards JB