The (un)official single speed thread....

rock

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Never went through a whole tthread thats 38 pages long, but this was in another league. I have just found a new love for something besides DH bikes. Anyone know what bike is a good place to start from and anyone got one for around R400. Any old crappy thing would do. Been building up tons of stuff over the years and now its time to do a singlespeed

Never went through a whole tthread thats 38 pages long' date=' but this was in another league. I have just found a new love for something besides DH bikes. Anyone know what bike is a good place to start from and anyone got one for around R400. Any old crappy thing would do. Been building up tons of stuff over the years and now its time to do a singlespeed[/quote']

I have a complete benotto 57cm that needs some tlc...

Dropouts may be a problem... depending on what you want to do with it.

nope, my first fixie was the same setup. It works the same as a horisontal.

The  alpinas are the same.

Never went through a whole tthread thats 38 pages long' date=' but this was in another league. I have just found a new love for something besides DH bikes. Anyone know what bike is a good place to start from and anyone got one for around R400. Any old crappy thing would do. Been building up tons of stuff over the years and now its time to do a singlespeed[/quote']

How much do you want for the Benotto?

How much do you want for the Benotto?

Dono, it's in a p.o.s. condition, and I just don't have the budget to do it justice. But it's columbus steel with chrome fork, shimano 600 components. Old six speed in good nik. I bought some new parts already.

Chainring and chain, bartape. What's your thoughts on this? make an offer.