Custom Oakley's

XTC OKE

Hey jagwil I have had the same issues long ago with some regarding for example:-

Peddle - Pedal

Break - Brake

Shock - Fork (or visa versa)

and more but have since given up. Don't give up mate maybe you have more effect!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jagwil I have had the same issues long ago with some regarding for example:-

Peddle - Pedal

Break - Brake

Shock - Fork (or visa versa)

and more but have since given up. Don't give up mate maybe you have more effect!

I have not given up.

I will be back. I will strike again.

Evil%20SmileSmile

I want those fancy gold ones with one ball's signature across the lens, but like a cheep version. Maybe plastic, gold spraypaint (yellow will do if that reduces cost) and maybe like the oakley rep's two year old daughter can scribble on the lens with magic marker? Reckon oakley can do that for me?

Sure but it will cost you. Unique, one-offs are expensive although you may start a new fashion trend. Who knows. People will buy anything these days no matter how ugly. 

Or, could I buy R90.00 bondi blu's on sale from dischem, and spray them myself and get my own daughter to scribble on the lenses? Keep in mind, she is turning 6 tomorrow, so that may increase the value of the scribble...

I see some business potential there.

You should have the style "gurus" lining up to buy them.

NIce. I'll produce a "budget" range as well, I'll get my 3 year old to scribble on those ones, and I'll use a cheeper paint on them as well.

And then you can just increase your margins by 150%.

I see a new bike in your future.

Quickly change it to 'How does one get custom built (maybe designed is better) Oakleys' before the HLO gets here .......

HLO = Hub Language Officer (AKA JagWil) Wink

The HLO is in semi-retirement for a while. Seems as if he offended a few sensitive little souls and objectionable spuds. SmileWink
With very little effort you could make it permanent retirement you..........just eat lots of fatty foods, well there are plenty of ways. Wink

Quickly change it to 'How does one get custom built (maybe designed is better) Oakleys' before the HLO gets here .......

The HLO is in semi-retirement for a while. Seems as if he offended a few sensitive little souls and objectionable spuds. SmileWink
With very little effort you could make it permanent retirement you..........just eat lots of fatty foods' date=' well there are plenty of ways. Wink[/quote']

Permanent retirement. NEVER. I have to keep you on your toes and away from YOUR fatty foods otherwise you will just lapse back into your bad (posting) habits. Evil%20Smile

I will just lull you into a false sense of security.(FSOS)SmileWink 

With very little effort you could make it permanent retirement you..........just eat lots of fatty foods' date=' well there are plenty of ways. Wink[/quote']

Permanent retirement. NEVER. I have to keep you on your toes and away from YOUR fatty foods otherwise you will just lapse back into your bad (posting) habits. Evil%20Smile

and it never occccureeedd two you thet I doesnt gives a sh!t wot you think.........if you do of cause! Confused

are jagwil Oom H in disguise?
I doubt it Bob.......I happen to like Hendrik and he has a really kind heart and always means well. He defiantely isnt obnoxious and looking for ways to just irritate and find new ways to not make friends. Some people go through life that way I'm afraid. Cry

a(A)nd it never occccureeedd two you thet I doesnt gives a sh!t wot you think.........if you do of cause! Confused
Evil%20Smile

I am afraid that thinking with any form of clarity or sensibility is an ability which you do not yet appear to have acquired.
jagwil2009-04-02 02:41:29