Dual Suspension or Hard Tail

Iwan Kemp

Dual Suspension or Hard Tail  

1. 1. Dual Suspension or Hard Tail

• Hard Tail
    • Dual Suspension

depends If youre into feeling Involved or going fast. Im on the hub to feel Involved and On the trail to go like a rocketship.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me think Kevin Evans chose the dual because he wasn't that fit. So' date=' Kevin and the dual are to blame. That still doesn't take any of the respect I have for him away, he will still kick dust into 99% of our faces big time. [/quote']

So youre telling me the fact that I ride a FS makes me weaker?LOLLOL

Cant reason like that man.Confused

If the fact that Most guys use disc brakes and have 27 speed make them weaker aswell whats the point of technology?

He just Knew Its a stage race and its going to be more technical than previous years.

Nothing wrong with technology. Sometimes I hate it but most of the times I love it. Technology comes at a price.

I'm not saying your weak, I'm just saying your a softy LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ignorance is Bliss

I love a challengeWink

I didn't know a FS is a challenge Tongue

LOL

Me think Kevin Evans chose the dual because he wasn't that fit. So' date=' Kevin and the dual are to blame. That still doesn't take any of the respect I have for him away, he will still kick dust into 99% of our faces big time. [/quote']

So youre telling me the fact that I ride a FS makes me weaker?LOLLOL

Cant reason like that man.Confused

If the fact that Most guys use disc brakes and have 27 speed make them weaker aswell whats the point of technology?

He just Knew Its a stage race and its going to be more technical than previous years.

Nothing wrong with technology. Sometimes I hate it but most of the times I love it. Technology comes at a price.

I'm not saying your weak, I'm just saying your a softy LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ignorance is Bliss

I love a challengeWink

I didn't know a FS is a challenge Tongue
LOL

Bro- apparently there?s lots of things you don?t knowWink

True' date=' there are lots of things I don't know. Please share. I'm always keen to learn. [/quote']

DUAL SUSS RULES!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Wink

True' date=' there are lots of things I don't know. Please share. I'm always keen to learn. [/quote']

Wink

I would love to see anyone take on Julian Absolon on a dual and take away his world cup title. When that happens, I'll buy a dual Ouch

Wink

I would love to see anyone take on Julian Absolon on a dual and take away his world cup title. When that happens, I'll buy a dual Ouch

Someone did at the Cross Country World Championship. Did you miss it?

I have just done a 1 hour "coffee ride" on my road bike on an indoor trainer.

Road bikes and indoor trainers are a pain in the a$$.

I cannot wait to get back on my FULL SUSPENSION mountain bike.

Yes I did miss it LOLLOL Pity he didn't carry on whipping Jullien's arse! Maybe then I would have noticed LOL

jagwil, you are so FULL of it Embarrassed

nathrix2009-04-03 06:04:03

Take a GOOD full suspension bike to your favourite fast, rocky down hill. If you don't go faster on the full suspension bike than on the HT then it is just your "fear factor" kicking in.

To quote Cassius Clay "Float like a butterfly sting like a bee". 

Take a GOOD full suspension bike to your favourite fast' date=' rocky down hill. If you don't go faster on the full suspension bike than on the HT then it is just your "fear factor" kicking in.

To quote Cassius Clay "Float like a butterfly sting like a bee". 
[/quote']

Not talking about DH, talking about XC and marathon events.

Yes I did miss it LOLLOL Pity he didn't carry on whipping Jullien's arse! Maybe than I would have noticed LOL

jagwil' date=' you are so FULL of it Embarrassed
[/quote']

Who me.????Confused

Full of WHAT.????Confused

I am a totally confirmed FULL SUSPENSION fan.

I would NEVER go back to a hardtail.

The terrain and distance you to ride will play a part! I've had both and they both have their advantages, at the mo I only have a HT.

A bit like swings and roundabouts! Smile

Yes I did miss it LOLLOL Pity he didn't carry on whipping Jullien's arse! Maybe then I would have noticed LOL

jagwil' date=' you are so FULL of it Embarrassed

[/quote']

Who me.????Confused

Full of WHAT.????Confused

I am a totally confirmed FULL SUSPENSION fan.

I would NEVER go back to a hardtail.

I would also ride a dual if I were your age, forkit Shocked, with technology, it could be possible to buy a dual that is powered by the sun when I hit your age! Wink You must just be able to balance the damn thing and point it in the right direction!

nathrix2009-04-03 05:16:19

I use mine on cross country and marathon events. There are down hills on these. The advantages of a full suspension bike far outweigh the imagined disadvantages. If you have a GOOD full suspension bike the weight should not be a problem. Mine comes in at about 11 to 12 kilograms.