Hubbers doing the Cape Epic

WAGLIO

Its so close now, only 22 days to go. Getting really tired and gatvol of all the training for the last few months.Confused It's now starting to reach the stage when you just want to go for it. BRING IT ON.

Any other Epic hubbers out there?

Lets here from you.

Yeah- It seems so close 22 days- but time still passes by at a snail pace. Training hard - fro tomorrow a three day training camp at Suikerbosrand Nature reserve - Going to do many laps...Ouch

I'm also ichy to get the damm thing started.

This training is interfering with my beer drinking, BLUE NULL Rugby (not sure...but ), and eating patern.

Than, at least I can cycle every weekend and don't have to care about cutting the lawn etc...

me and Latrinus got entry last week. I'm trying to get him to do 55km at Boschendal, he only gets MTB today, hopefully, and tells me he can only handle the 25km. How many days left? 22, sh*t.

At least he has his MTB, I am still waiting for mine... had to bring my old MTB out of retirement for Boschendal.

Lem, bly om te hoor julle is in.

Problem is dat julle twee die Epic op Algemene Kennis kan ry en nog steeds voor klaarmaak.

Ons paloekas oefen ons in ons merdes in, en sukkel elke blerrie dag om by 'n waterpunt uit te kom.

Nogmaals great om julle daar te sien.