'Model' needed at Groenkloof this weekend

Trackz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put 2 or 3 up tonight but they're of general Sunday morning riders, no models. None of the 'models' pitched so I ended up doing a couple of test shots and took a scouting ride for an upcoming shoot.

trackz' date=' what you doing on voting day. seems there'll be quite a few hubbers there.

[/quote']

Want to borrow my gold bikini  LOL<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

trackz' date=' what you doing on voting day. seems there'll be quite a few hubbers there.

[/quote']

Want to borrow my gold bikini  LOL<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

LOLLOLLOL

i would, but i don't have my boa?intern's still got it?

HR re voting day: I'm there 7ish doing another photo session.

Me thinks there's too many pics of cute foreign biker babes doing the rounds - we got as much talent local if not more ... maybe time to get some local girls onto 'film'. HR ... you gonna take the names while I do the shooting? I'm thinking 2010 South African Cycling Babes calender here.

HR re voting day: I'm there 7ish doing another photo session.

Me thinks there's too many pics of cute foreign biker babes doing the rounds - we got as much talent local if not more ... maybe time to get some local girls onto 'film'. HR ... you gonna take the names while I do the shooting? I'm thinking 2010 South African Cycling Babes calender here.

Ooh nice! Big%20smile Big%20smile I'm first in the line!

nah, I'll skip the boa.... <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'd rather make my Kodak moment in a gold bikini...on a red chopper.

Liz Hatch will be spending the weekend at my place and has kindly offered her services. David #72009-04-20 06:00:04