R-SYS

rory21

Anyone still waiting for their wheel following the recall? Apparently some landed this week, but still haven't heard anything

Jumping the gun there a little?

As I'm the only employee of Dragons that is on the Hub, purely for my own entertainment, I'd like to say:

The wheels are in customs andshouldl be released to us next week. With the elections next week, the large number of wheels being replaced and the amount of paper work involved, they will still be a little way off but will be sent out ASAP.

Lets not have everyone yelling "give me my damn wheels" etc. There are protocols and steps that must be taken to ensure it all runs smoothly. This is a big undertaking.

I hope you understand.

I am a very junior employee here and cant/will not go into any details about my job/Dragons/Mavic/Giant. I hope you understand that too.

You should have bought shamals.....

R-SYS 1335g

Shamals 1400g

Both nice wheels, you need to throw a lot of cash about to find a 65g weight loss once wheelsets hit this kind weight.

Add to that the way Mavic has dealt with this, and I'd still be pretty happy with riding a set of R-SYS (can only dream; my bike cost less than either of these two)

You should have bought shamals.....

R-SYS 1335g

Shamals 1400g

You forgot to add that the R - Sys has the worst aerodynamics of all the high end wheels. So the few grams you save over the shamals is not worth it. You cant really compare the two. Personally I think the shamals or the fulcrums are far superior.

You forgot to add that the R - Sys has the worst aerodynamics of all the high end wheels. So the few grams you save over the shamals is not worth it. You cant really compare the two. Personally I think the shamals or the fulcrums are far superior.

Not forgotten, just discounted, given that the aerodynamic effect / benefit is typically only to be had at Pro Tour speeds, which counts most of us out.... that said, your point is correct and valid when making a comparrison - anyone want to loan me these wheelsets so I can 'review' them to establish which of these wheels a recreational rider should buy LOL I promise to post my 'findings' on the hub for all to read

PPWTF2009-04-19 01:59:50

Have to agree with Mud dee.

My racing1s are still as good as the first ride 18 months ago.

Every time i go for a ride i have to take a box of kleenexs with so all the r-sys riders can wipe the tears from their eyes.

front wheel failure today....? tomorrowCry

Got my wheel back today' date=' yay! [/quote']

We are glad that you are glad. Enjoy the weekend and lets hope it doesn't rain. I need to ride.