Name and Shame

markStockton

Guest Big H
Name and shame is ok ..............but dropping down to her level makes you a stupid ox!!!!!!!!

No sorry' date=' not a bulls supporter. Wink
[/quote']

Correct fella...... a bull is ......well ja .......a BULL...... and does what a BULL does.......but an ox shoots blanks!!!!!!!

Name and shame is ok ..............but dropping down to her level makes you a stupid ox!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Correct fella...... a bull is ......well ja .......a BULL...... and does what a BULL does.......but an ox shoots blanks!!!!!!!

Good one, however I'm very happy to shoot blanks. Im definitly not in the market for any little "rug rats".

I dropped a GU sachet at the Teak Trek mtb race the other day and turned around to pick it up Smile

Dopers suck, littering is just as bad!!!

BTW - Skye, that was me being tactfull and polite. I typed a lot worse, but thought better of those comments.

One questionBig%20smile Why stoop to someone else's level

Skye2009-04-19 09:34:08

[/quote']

Bulls looseWinkWinkWinkWink  but then so did my teamShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.  Seems both have run out of steamEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Here's hoping they can both lift their game......  Hopefully miss muffet hears of the allegations, and tells her side of the story.

I am not picking sides, would just like to hear her side of the story.  Mark, if you don't mind.

Here's hoping they can both lift their game......  Hopefully miss muffet hears of the allegations' date=' and tells her side of the story.

I am not picking sides, would just like to hear her side of the story.  Mark, if you don't mind.

[/quote']

Why would I mind? I think the justification should make for an interesting story.