ROAD ASSIST

TrackCyclist

I went for training ride on Sunday and as we went past the airport here in East London, on the main road we came across a young couple fist fighting next to there golf. We all saw the guy trying to put his girlfriend into the car but by kicking and kneeing her to go in.

I ask the guys to hold on I can not ride by and not do anything about this, so I Stopped and gave the guy a huge PK and told him that you dont smack or assault a woman well neither less to say to girlfriend became my worst enemy and now they want to open a case of assault against me.

I just dont understand how life workes, a husband beats the crap out of his wife, and when a stranger helps, she wants to help her husband take the stranger down

???????????????????????????????     DUM STRUCK

TrackCyclist2009-04-22 07:22:17

Happens  a lot in domestic violence cases. Wife phones police because husband beats her but when push comes to shove they do not want to press charges.

Dont stick your hands in a dog fight.You will be bitten.

I would say its 50/50 the number of times I have seen some poor oke being donnered by his wife.Its not all one way.

Kranswurm' date='.....with odds like that you must live in Melkboss ?

[/quote'] LOL Or Milnerton

Fish Hoek actually

Fish Hoek actually
You go KranswurmThumbs%20Up, Nuffing wrong with Fish Hoek that's were we have the sea as our back yard.

My most recent best was sitting outside the ice cream shop in Kalk Bay with the family after Ou Wa Pad and Tokai on New years morning last year quietly enjoying a double mint chocolate cone

All of a sudden the chic standing next to us explodes and moer's her outjie across the chops with her substantial handbag and almost knocks him out.

For no reason(apparent) at all

And she was about 5' tall and he was big.

The security had to restrain her

Yerra

My most recent best was sitting outside the ice cream shop in Kalk Bay with the family after Ou Wa Pad and Tokai on New years morning last year quietly enjoying a double mint chocolate cone

All of a sudden the chic standing next to us explodes and moer's her outjie across the chops with her substantial handbag and almost knocks him out.

For no reason(apparent) at all

And she was about 5' tall and he was big.

The security had to restrain her

Yerra
LOL Always thought Kalk Bay was a bit dodgeWink. The best is the group that hang out at the Kalk Bay harbour very entertaining after they have had a couple 

I just dont understand how life workes' date=' a husband beats the crap out of his wife, and when a stranger helps, she wants to help her husband take the stranger down

???????????????????????????????     DUM STRUCK
[/quote']

Tough situation - safer thing to do is ask her if she wants help.

I've done that with teenagers and the worst they do is tell you to f-off.

You never know what makes people tick

Also you thump him, who's he going to take it out on when he gets home?
Joe Low2009-04-22 09:05:54

They can make a case but it is unlikely that the prosecutor will go forward, had same thing happen a few years back and the case was dropped.

NEVER get involved in a domestic dispute.If the woman is shouting for help give the oke a PK but if they just arguing then this will always happen.