Power Stats: Panarama Stage 4

bruce

Stage 4 - Panarama Tour:
Duration:  38:13:00
Work:      772 kJ
TSS:       75.2 (intensity factor 1.087)
Norm Power:370
VI:        1.1
Pw:HR:      n/a
Pa:HR:      n/a
Distance:  24.73 km
MinMaxAvg
Power:       01000337watts
Cadence:     3517387rpm
Speed:       10.977.638.8kph
Pace         00:4605:3001:33min/km
Crank Torque:012938.4N-m

Was wondering when these stats would come up. That is impressive - especially given that there was 400 m of ascent in this short 25 km route.

Why would you one post your own power stats' date=' should this scare others?

[/quote']

You will see Virgin that this is posted under the Power Training forum -- so its quite apt here?

Thanks Bruce for these stats! Nice to see your FTP is accurate Wink!  And to see what kind of effort takes first place on a TTT!

Andrew and I had almost the same IF, but he produced about 0.4w/kg more than me!

So, the TTT was well balanced from an effort perspective, but he is able to do more than me.

That's quite something (McLean) as he weighs like 15kg less than Bruce. Well done on an awesome race....

That's quite something (McLean) as he weighs like 15kg less than Bruce. Well done on an awesome race....

That takes the weight difference into account.  My actual watts were about 10% higher than his to compensate for my extra 15kg, but his w/kg is higher than mine 'cos he is more than 10% ligher than me.

Pretty impressive Bruce Thumbs%20Up

Quickly downloaded my data for the TT - My norm power was only 307. My partner wasn't feeling well at all, so I had to go pretty slow up all the hills (especially the last 4 or 5km), but hadn't it been for that I think I could've got it much higher. I don't really do TT's in training, so I don't have anything to compare it to though.

Would like to see wat Andrew's stats looks like Smile

Would love to know what Andrew was doing up Long Tom - esp that part just before the left turn

It's safe to say he was doing a higher w/kg than I was Big%20smile

Pretty impressive Bruce Thumbs%20Up

Quickly downloaded my data for the TT - My norm power was only 307. My partner wasn't feeling well at all' date=' so I had to go pretty slow up all the hills (especially the last 4 or 5km), but hadn't it been for that I think I could've got it much higher. I don't really do TT's in training, so I don't have anything to compare it to though.

Would like to see wat Andrew's stats looks like Smile
[/quote']

It's all about w/kg, not absolute watts.