WP Champs RR 2009

THE BODY CENTRE

Guest colonel

Ok thanks. I see there were chicks in CPI kit is that a new team as I see the local Chameleon has the kit on.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the results with me but  here goes my memory:

Elite:

1. Garth Thomas

2. Andreas Studer

3. David Garret

U23

1. Michael van Staden

2. Stefan Illingfeldt

3. Albertus Rust

Sub- Vets

1. Gary Marescia

Vets

1. Enzo Lezzi

Juniors

1.Jonathen van Gesselen

2. Avery Arendse

3. Kyle Donachie

U16

1. Emile Jacobs

2. Nathan Cornellisen

3. Bradwin Daniels

Ok thanks. I see there were chicks in CPI kit is that a new team as I see the local Chameleon has the kit on.

And what do you mean by that???

U10

1. Linwell Jansen

U12

1. Gregory de Vink

2. Alexander Parsons

U14

1.Jean Claude Jantjies

2.Brent van Rooyen

U16 Girls

1. Tsanele Tsoko

Junior Girls

1. Ashleigh Blackwell

U23 Ladies

1. Maroesjka Mathee

Oi Wakefield! Why did you not race today? There were no wise cracks to keep me entertained.

Oi Wakefield! Why did you not race today? There were no wise cracks to keep me entertained.

Embarrassed  Some sad excuse about being sickWink

Embarrassed  Some sad excuse about being sickWink

Tut Tut..... Anyone know when all the results will be published?

Thanks Peep Section, you rode very well too and we almost made it to the finish. Clap  At least we have a nice story about the big fish that got away.

YAY!!!

thanks for the GREAT pics ronelle!

You got some of my bois - Adler twins...nice pictuse of aaron in his cyclab kit on scott on the first page labelled "junior boys"

How did it go Kent?

I did a 45:12 for the 30km. It's my first ever TT so pretty chuffed, also considering i completed it on a stock standard bike and kit. No aero gear and wheels etc at all. I really enjoy to TT. Will get some bars now.

Waiting on results...... Maybe 4th ot 5th. Winning time was 41 something but he has all the gear and apparently specializes in the TT. Steven Schamanorsky or something to that extent.

Renaldo and some other guy turned around at the incorrect marker.... Poor dudes!!! I saw them coming back and thought damn thats quick but then realized something was wrong when i looked at my trip. In their defence the markings were very confusing. At the 7.5 km mark there was a 15km board so when you saw it you thought, do i turn here or go on. Luckily i put 2 + 2 together and carried on.
Kent2009-05-03 11:32:48

Stunning Pics as always Ronelle!!

Nice going Kent, you beat me by a few Seconds for sure. This TT'ing is soooo not for me:-P But well done! You've got a better build for TT'ing, I'm just good ar hiding behind the guys in Road racesBig%20smile

Really a Awsome attempt from Matt again for the Outriders!! One day you gonna stay away for sure!~!!Clap