Let's see those Morewoods...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can customise in terms of colour, but the decals remain the same. So your colour choice needs to fit in with the colour of the decals. They can make a frame in any colour seen on the frames on their website.

My shova below, is translucent blue. When the sun shines on the frame you can see machining and grinding marks. Morewood's paint jobs are awesome.

post-4006-1391581060,8142.jpg

I recognise this bike - On the Herald 80km mtb I was having a debate with myself at one of the drop offs :-) and this bike came flying past and over making it look ridiculously easy and making me feel silly!!!! :-) Did you do the road race on it as well??

The 27.5 paint job is awesome..

I part can like the one place where it says.."twenty seven. Five" net so

also got my wife a 26" zula small

post-10036-0-98000100-1391581483_thumb.jpg

Would be great if one could get that black with purple instead of blue (for my wife of course)

Would be great if one could get that black with purple instead of blue (for my wife of course)

I'm sure if you ask real nice they might do the decals in that colour for you.

I have seen one like this rolling around.

post-15722-014008300%201277813798.jpg

I'm sure if you ask real nice they might do the decals in that colour for you.

I have seen one like this rolling around.

post-15722-014008300%201277813798.jpg

yes that was a option but wife want purple not pink :(

yes that was a option but wife want purple not pink :(

If ony your wife knew a guy that does decals :ph34r: :whistling:

hahahaha!

but yeah, I guess the problem with that is the clear coat over the current blue decals.

correct

told her we will waiting for this paint job to show some wear then respray it the way she wants it :)

I think they can do a custom colour, but the decal kits will be as per the original kit.

Pain or Shine hasa Sukuma in yellow (similar to the PYGA Pascoe yellow).

I've mailed Steve asking if the factory could replicate the blue that I used on my Sukuma. I would still do my own decal designs though. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Now just for tat darn stem to arrive so that I can post a pic of the 3 M's in the stable standing next to each other.

When I bought mine I did ask Richard if I could get a custom paint job. He said that he would check as the new matt colours could make it difficult. In the end we never discussed it again so I ended up getting the standard black Zula 27.5

I recognise this bike - On the Herald 80km mtb I was having a debate with myself at one of the drop offs :-) and this bike came flying past and over making it look ridiculously easy and making me feel silly!!!! :-) Did you do the road race on it as well??

Sure it wasn't this one..????? Hehehehehehe :-)

post-48731-0-01562300-1387619897_thumb.jpg

correct

told her we will waiting for this paint job to show some wear then respray it the way she wants it :)

Can't you apply the vinyl and then clear over that? Looks like it would only be a few scallops. Just make them a fraction bigger to cover the blue. I know you can do that with printed decals. Surely coloured vinyl would be the same?

It is for your wife after all.......

Yes, I rode the road race on the same bike.

Yoh guys I've had the zula almost 1week now. And when I go to bed I find myself thinking where I can take her on my next ride. . I now def understand what my hubby's obsession was all about.

Great bike. Handles like a dream up and downhill.. esp downhill.. I am now looking to get airborn wherever i can.

Lol.. I'm not entirely sure what the biggest difference is from the previous bike. If it's the 27.5 wheel size (I was on 26 ghost),The geometry, Or the 120mm travel, or the weight difference . Or a combination of everything..But i am so comfy on the bike and I feel invincible .. and I know erm that will probably end up in a fall in the near future. Going uphill over rocks and through dongas.. no issue and coming down again.. just pure bliss..

Archived