Let's see those Morewoods...

Iwan Kemp

MoreTrails

I am desperately looking for a Shova large if you happen to know about one of them as well.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skylark - may know of a cobalt blue medium Shova frame up for grabs. 2010 model, so the last era. PM me with your measurements if you interested and I can set you up with the current owner if it is still on the market...

MoreTrails, please let me know if it is a medium, I will definitely be interested if it is a medium.

I think I am done blinging my bike now.

White Zula

White Richey Stem

White American Classic Wheelset with red hubs

Resprayed white Fox Talus

Blue Hope bits and bobs

Bike is perfect now. :D

post-5200-0-72460000-1298276953.jpg

Goodness that looks lovely! Huge amount of travel in front! What travel (mm) is it set to and how does it ride with so much travel?

Be careful with so much travel in your fork - warranty will not cover anything more than 120mm, even that is pushing it...

I think I am done blinging my bike now.

White Zula

White Richey Stem

White American Classic Wheelset with red hubs

Blue Hope bits and bobs

Bike is perfect now. :D

Nice I also have a Zula, do you ride your saddle like that, punt in die wind?

Be careful with so much travel in your fork - warranty will not cover anything more than 120mm, even that is pushing it...

Why would that be?

Zula geometry is designed around a 100mm suspension fork and the warranty will only be valid if a 100mm-120mm fork is used and the frame breaks around that area. Even when Patrick was asked at the Zula launch if a 120mm could be used he was cagey, but said the warranty would still be valid.

Then again, I did see a guy come down a trail in Tokia yesterday on a Zula and made it look like an all mountain bike with the stuff he was clearing.....

Goodness that looks lovely! Huge amount of travel in front! What travel (mm) is it set to and how does it ride with so much travel?

It has 100mm, 120mm and yes boys 140mm. I mostly ride with 120mm and climb with 100mm.

I hardly ever use 140mm but it does give a very different feel when comining down a rocky single track.

Nice I also have a Zula, do you ride your saddle like that, punt in die wind?

I have an issue with the Momsen seat post clamp, so I have to adjust ie tighten it every few rides. I know I should take iot apart and reposision it to be flatter. Oh well the seat post thing is the only non perfect part of my bike. In my opinion that is.

Zula geometry is designed around a 100mm suspension fork and the warranty will only be valid if a 100mm-120mm fork is used and the frame breaks around that area. Even when Patrick was asked at the Zula launch if a 120mm could be used he was cagey, but said the warranty would still be valid.

Then again, I did see a guy come down a trail in Tokia yesterday on a Zula and made it look like an all mountain bike with the stuff he was clearing.....

Thanks. My LBS mentioned that my 100mm SID will not be ideal for the Zula and I might have to look at getting a 120mm shock in the future. At least now I know that is not the case.

Archived