Jonkershoek MTB race feedback

1q2w3e

R80!!!Shocked I remember they cheated me out of R10 or R20 bucks last year cuz they wanted to see my PPA Members card which I never have on me, so this time I took my Cyclo License with but I think I still ended up paying R60 and not R55...for church ppl they are pretty "sneaky".

Well looking forward to the next Mtb ride and hopefully I'll she you getting back to your old form on the new bike!Tongue

Jonkershoek funride Saturday 17th

Hi,

Im am the organizer and visited the guy in hospital today. He is Ok but have abroken collar bone cracked ribs and a broken arm. I am not going into any details, but he thinks he was probably going a bit to fast when he hit a "bump" and lost control. I took him a gift from our lucky draw table.

I spoke to a lot of riders after the event and are aware of our mistakes. We will certainly rectify them next year. Feedback and suggestions are welcome. info@amakombi.co.za

also vist www.pixelprojects.net for pictures