Astana

Evan Andreou

That bike is so sexy! Still I cant imagine ignoring a sexy cyclist sleeping in my house and taking her bike for a spin instead....ConfusedLOL

I waited for that one....read slowly Michelle....

I refered from nameing any sexy female cyclists staying at my house, because it may get me into some serious ****.Embarrassed

Widget/wolverine ,are one of you guy's perhaps subscribers?

I was wondering last night with postage and everything if it is better to subscribe than buy it at CNA for R90.00.Plus they seem to be almost a month behind.

No Chain

I dutifully go to CNA and part with my R96 for Procycling and R86 for Cyclesport every month, I'll investigate the subscription thing eventually.

You're right they are about a month behind.

Gets my goat when Ride reprints half the articles in Procycling though, even down to some of the readers questionsAngry

Widget/wolverine ' date='are one of you guy's perhaps subscribers?

I was wondering last night with postage and everything if it is better to subscribe than buy it at CNA for R90.00.Plus they seem to be almost a month behind.
[/quote']

Yes, No-chain, I subscribe to about 11 differant magazines amongst them CYCLE SPORT and PRO -CYCLING.

It probably works out a little cheaper to subscribe, but the advantage is, of course, the magazine is usually in my post box before it hits the CNA shelves and I just have to collect it - quick and easy.

Of the two magazines I must say I enjoy Cycle Sport more (and they are very prompt in delivery) - I have never been into the technical stuff and bike or product surveys bore me to tears, -  I much prefer to read about real life events, races, issues and real people - which Cycle sport dos exceedingly well - they are also not afraid to call a spade a spade and will print exactly what they think about an issue - to me its the better of the two cycling magazines - but its probably a personal choice.

Wolverine ,what CNA do you use?

I also try to get both every month but I have missed a couple ,the CNA close to me don't always have both.