Ouch!!! Poor domestique

zipp303

Guest Big H

I think Tour De Lankawi.... there was a whole series of pictures.... he survived with a few scrapes and roasties!!!!!!!

Correct BigH. It was Langkawi 2006. Looks like the mechanic trying to hook him with the index finger.  

No helmet. No ride

Guest Big H

Damn motorists or did he hurl abuse at the driver of the car..... at least he has a number plate on and can be fined!!!!!!

Guest Big H

Of course he paid his license fee he took part in the Tour de Lankawi !!!!! ........... that is unless he was a conniving souff efferikaaan.

Correct BigH. It was Langkawi 2006. Looks like the mechanic trying to hook him with the index finger.  

No helmet. No ride

No man he(the cyclist) is the mechanic,can't you see he's asking for a spannerLOLLOLLOL

Guest Big H

Seker een van daai Appy's wat Solidariteit nie kan kry nie..... die aap het sy trollie op wielletjies waarmme hy onder die kar inkruip verkoop vir drankgeld!!!!!!!

Hey this looks familiar the same thing happen to mike robinson last year in switzerland..Except the car just missed him.