tiger cycles

Guest colonel

After this I hope DCM pulls all sponsorship. I would

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, pulling sponsorship is like kicking your dog bacause the cat took a piss on your carpet. Brandon & Max shouldn't suffer because of the "machanic". They'll just never use him again(nor would any other team, hence my comment previously that he was "kaking on his own stoep") I think this topic has reached a point where nothing more constructive will come from it and should be closed/deleted...

As for the language thing....Please grow up and read some other posts where much worse language is used.....

Yes i went over board by posting 2 posts on the same topic. I was hunting reaction from the DCM guys , And got it....So my B*tching worked.....

As for never getting a job on another team.....I have a long history of working with pro riders and have gained alot of respect amongst them. IN YOUR FACE.....

As for withdrawing sponsorship because of a lowly mechanic who >NEVER GOT PAID< Thats a bit rash..... Pay when payment is due. Rules of being the employer..... Imagine your bosses neglected to pay you at the end of the month........Not so lekker hey.

I agree with BeeT...I think this topic has reached a point where nothing more constructive will come from it and should be closed/deleted...

Originally posted by tiger cycles

I'll place 10 posts if i want.....

Object is to get the msg across and MAYBE some kinda response outta

DCM CHROME   

I think i reached my objective

Thanx Jason.......Expect my call Monday morning.....

Fellow hubbers.....Thanx for your support and comments....... 

Guest colonel

How old are you? 3? They should pay you in He-man toys

Maybe they didn't pay you coz you're a prick!!!

There are adult ways of sorting problems out, but this sure as hell isn't one of them.
idrive2009-05-31 02:27:33

Guest colonel

Idrive: Took the words out of my mouth

Maybe they didn't pay you coz you're a prick!!!

Uncalled remark.

I have known Tiger Cycles for many years and can truely say a he is a man of honour.

One of the best mechanics in the Cape, qualifications obtained overseas.

He might run a small shop and sells to a specific market, but his mechanical work is tops. I take all my work to him and never had one problem.

I think his frustration reached a point, but he got the reaction he wanted.

Unfortunately being good mechanic and a good businessman seem to be mutually exclusive.  This is perhaps why he will always run a small shop, despite being a good mechanic.

Fact is the approach was childish, language was unacceptable and belongs in a schoolboy playground.  This matter could have been brought into the public domain in a way that Tiger Cycles looked like the better person.  As it stands I don't think I would ever deal with them based on the image created.

Free BUMP tiger cycles. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I empathize with you, especially when DCM think they can just ignore you 'cos they think you are a small enterprise and you don't count. How arrogant. Their arrogance continues with this Jason dude saying you must call him Monday. No Jason, you call tiger today and get it sorted out. Public opinion counts, not just for business hours buddy, weekends too.

The longer this takes to sort out the longer this post must remain on the hub actively, so that every bike shop and mechanic in the whole of SA can be aware of DCM Chrome and how they do 'business'. This way when they are looking for a mechanic for a race, they will only find closed doors and then the marketing manager himself will have to work on the bikes.

Go Tiger GO

As for the language thing....Please grow up and read some other posts where much worse language is used.....

Yes i went over board by posting 2 posts on the same topic. I was hunting reaction from the DCM guys ' date=' And got it....So my B*tching worked.....

[/quote']

the urban legend about penguins on the falklands falling over when a jet fighter flies over applies here. just because 2-million of them do a stupid thing, doesn't make it right.

Yes i went over board by posting 2 posts on the same topic. I was hunting reaction from the DCM guys ' date=' And got it....So my B*tching worked.....

[/quote']

the urban legend about penguins on the falklands falling over when a jet fighter flies over applies here. just because 2-million of them do a stupid thing, doesn't make it right.

or similarly ... just because the odd whale beaches in False Bay in winter, doesn't mean thousands should migrate from Gauteng and do the same in summer.  LOL
racman2009-05-31 06:56:30

has the call been placed yet ?

I mean two posts to get attention and its now 08H15, with such a measure of urgency surely a phone call has been made, resolution reached and closure can be posted for the jury to see ?

I sympathise with Tyger Cycles, I run my own business so I know what it is like to have delayed or non payment for whatever reason. But I also know that there are many other ways to resolve the issue without resorting to public attacks. A public attack on an internet forum, that, is not going to do you any favours.

Fark it. This tiger guy did the dcm riders a favour. Paying him what is due is just fair. The epic finished long time ago...I also would have gotten a little gatvol buy now. And asking him to phone you to ask for money owed is not right. Just do the right thing and give him his money.

There are always two sides to a story.....Let DCM state theirs, and then we can all decide who is right or wrong,  I reckon the big guys should pay the little guys though it's only fair, I have a small business and when the big guys roll you It really hurts.

Okay. Had a  call from Jason.....THANX J

So Ian gets back on WEDNESDAY and Jason goes in for operation on WEDNESDAY (good luck J)

He says i'll be be sorted out after that........ COOL.......Finally some progress. After being given the run around......