What type of bottle cages?

Elvis

I keep losing my bottles on mtb races. Please don't say I must use a camel back.smiley2.gif What type bottle cages do you use?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the Profile Design. Available at all Profile Stockists.

http://www.petracycles.co.uk/images/PR40BK.jpg

Trek have a plastic MTB cage for just over R 100.00. Works like a dream and is light. I got my last one at Cycle Lab Fourways but that was a while ago.

The Bontrager one isn't bad, but doesn't grip nearly as well as the Trek model.

I got a Specialized cage on mine, with the rubber piece (I'd have 2 but then someone thinks that people riding Small frames don't get thirsty)

I got a Specialized cage on mine' date=' with the rubber piece (I'd have 2 but then someone thinks that people riding Small frames don't get thirsty)[/quote']

At 1.59 where do you want them to fit another cage huh Wink

I am not a fan of Specialized but their cages are awesome..haven't had a day's problem with them.....

I am not a fan of Specialized but their cages are awesome..haven't had a day's problem with them.....

Moet net nie laat ek kwaad word nie Angry

I got a Specialized cage on mine' date=' with the rubber piece (I'd have 2 but then someone thinks that people riding Small frames don't get thirsty)[/quote']

i have those and i hate them. they are so noisyShocked

The Batcage, I think by Trek, best MTB cages, never lost a bottle, and does'nt rattle or make noises

Trek batcages are great, also Merida make a carbon bottle cage with a rubber bit that hold the bottle like white on rice

seen a set of these in the shop?

20090603_021919_03329.jpg

?and the owner's away this weekend?so i may be giving myself a beeeeeeg discountEvil%20Smile