Before and After Updated pic added**

JMK1

Before:a sad looking Trek Madone 5.9. 20090604_124147_DSC01222b.JPG20090604_124226_DSC01229a.JPG

After:Customized Trek Madone 5.9.Thanks to Cliff&Lillian again!20090608_060953_DSC01236A.JPGJMK12009-06-08 06:13:13

Yip I was in a hurry with the bottle cages will get black ones shortly!

I'm sure the paint job is ace......just not so sure about the colours....but if you dig it then thats what counts......

how do they do the logo's? all in paint with decal stencils?rock2009-06-04 13:01:22

Looks good but that handlebar tape needs to go.

Frame looks cool.

But I'm with Mampara, the bar tape makes it look like a bumble bee

Waiting for raceXlite bars then the black tape will be on as well s black bottle cages!

hope you checked with lance first if it is ok to use black and yellow on a bike.....never know if he might have copyright that colours on a bike!!!

Hi man

Please can you send me there contact details because they look like the rigth people to use.

Thumbs%20UpBike looks greatThumbs%20Up

The Trek looks very nice however ,I am starting to wonder if I am missing something. Its now the 3rd bike on the Hub today that I saw that has got stripped bar tape. I must admit though , I havent been to a cycle shop in the past three weeks. Is "stripped" the new trend? smiley3.gif