Kremetart 2009

Sammajoor

20090608_001923_Psycho.jpg

Psycho - If you ever need motiviation speak to this guy ClapClapClap

Psycho volunteered to manage the TCS 40+ Vets this weekend and for the first time we rode as a proper team with radios and Psycho giving us feedback and shouting encouragement in our ears. What a difference! Although we were a small team we played our part to the best of our ability and we are proud of our achievements. Thanks to Psycho and my other team mates and well done to Boss Logistics on their win in the 40-49 VB category, you guys are just too strong a team for the rest of us at the moment. ClapClapClap

Samma' date=' where you 2 weeks ago (Saturday) along Klapperkop road around 8h30-9h00?[/quote']

Yes I was there the club, blowing like a steam train up KlapperkopEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Samma it was great to see you again.......

Ian, it was an ABSOLUTE HONOUR TO SUPPORT YOU GUYS!!!!!! YOU SHOWED AN EMINSE AMOUNT OF FIGHTING SPIRIT!!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

To the Guys and Girls form BOSS and General Airways...a bieeeeeeeeeg WELL DONE and CONGRATS !!!!!! BOTH RACED HARD...and the stronger team on the day took the win!!!!ClapClapClap

however..... BE AFRAID .......  Big%20smile

and damm that beer was GUUD...been lus for that beer ever since the start of stage 1...WinkLOL

Well done guys, it was great to see everyone enjoying themselves.... some of the route photos can be viewed on www.actionphoto.net

They may still be uploading the gallerys though.

Some nice shots there Sammajoor....

Number of entries - Friday 5 June 2009 at 22:00 - Cycle Lab:

Number of entrants

175km Stage Race :

70km Kremetart :

22km Fun Ride :

Wheelie, You are still short of the 2004 figures

that was 175km   1250

76km (from Vivo Back)   534

22km                              98

Guest Big H
Wheelie' date=' You are still short of the 2004 figures

that was 175km   1250

76km (from Vivo Back)   534

22km                              98
[/quote']

Think it was the one we did..... the last "non-commercial" Kremetart..... just before they were gobbled up ..... and later spat out...... by the ARGUS, CSA, PPA, WinningTime cartel.

20090608_001923_Psycho.jpg

Psycho - If you ever need motiviation speak to this guy ClapClapClap

Psycho volunteered to manage the TCS 40+ Vets this weekend and for the first time we rode as a proper team with radios and Psycho giving us feedback and shouting encouragement in our ears. What a difference! Although we were a small team we played our part to the best of our ability and we are proud of our achievements. Thanks to Psycho and my other team mates and well done to Boss Logistics on their win in the 40-49 VB category' date=' you guys are just too strong a team for the rest of us at the moment. ClapClapClap
[/quote']

Hear HearClapClapClap