Things I HATE abouth MTB singletrack...

The expat cyclist

I hear you Fruitloop, just do what Steve Peat does with a new helmet... first time you get (gently) drop it on the ground - then the first crash is over!!!

Mmmmm, nothing like a new bike to curl up that smile!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you Fruitloop, just do what Steve Peat does with a new helmet... first time you get (gently) drop it on the ground - then the first crash is over!!!

Mmmmm, nothing like a new bike to curl up that smile!

When there's rocks the size of Hippos in and around the single track' date=' like at Howick.. then straight after some of those rocks you have your trees that are a meter apart from each other.. which equals out to Fruitloop wiping out about 5 times along the race OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch, but I made sure my body took the damage instead of the bike..[/quote']

Spoken like a try mountain biker!!! Rather have the scrapes on the limbs not on the sweet shiny bike... besides - bones heal and chicks dig scars!!!

BOS, when we going to show them poser's up on the single track again???

mmm. Im very keen. Murant has been busy! theres some new stuf, I hope by next weekend even more in tokai. Mabe by next weekend? what happenes next weekend? Lets try make something happen.

By the way where has the crow been of late?

When there's rocks the size of Hippos in and around the single track' date=' like at Howick.. then straight after some of those rocks you have your trees that are a meter apart from each other.. which equals out to Fruitloop wiping out about 5 times along the race OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch, but I made sure my body took the damage instead of the bike..[/quote']Spoken like a try mountain biker!!! Rather have the scrapes on the limbs not on the sweet shiny bike... besides - bones heal and chicks dig scars!!!BOS, when we going to show them poser's up on the single track again???

?

mmm. Im very keen. Murant has been busy! theres some new stuf, I hope by next weekend even more in tokai. Mabe by next weekend? what happenes next weekend? Lets try make something happen.

By the way where has the crow been of late?

?

?

+ 1

Funrider bashing time again folks! Rampant Dikbek, you're invited too. Just so we can show you what we do with 5" trail bikes. (I still think that being able to ride up a hill is way cooler than walking... smiley36.gif )droo2009-06-10 06:47:09

Well they are having some collective ride at Delvera this weekend I think - so there should be new stuff to ride there from next weekend.

Maybe Eden Sunday - check out group rides post.

AND THERE IS LOTS OF SINGLE TRACK TO LOVE/HATE THERE ALL YOU MOUNTAINBIKERS!!!!

Haha Check the friendly okes from Admin changed me name. Im now bos, not bos1000.. When I joyned I thought one had tu use a minimum of 6 characters... so I called it bos1000, but I hate okes calling me that, my names bos!! dadah!

Guys back to the point, Come do the 9-5!

Haha Check the friendly okes from Admin changed me name. Im now bos' date=' not bos1000.. When I joyned I thought one had tu use a minimum of 6 characters... so I called it bos1000, but I hate okes calling me that, my names bos!! dadah!

?

[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley23.gif

Haha Check the friendly okes from Admin changed me name. Im now bos' date=' not bos1000.. When I joyned I thought one had tu use a minimum of 6 characters... so I called it bos1000, but I hate okes calling me that, my names bos!! dadah!

[/quote']

Who are you and what did you do to BOS1000!?? Confused

?

[/quote']

?

?

?

Who are you and what did you do to?BOS1000!?? Confused

?

?

Should have changed it to Bosk*k...that's 6 letters isn't it?

[/quote']

Who are you and what did you do to BOS1000!?? Confused

Hey, watch it bugger, I wil speak to my bigfoot friends and they wil come mooer you on your night ride

?

[/quote']

?

?

?

Who are you and what did you do to?BOS1000!?? Confused

?

Hey, watch it bugger, I wil speak to my bigfoot friends and they wil come mooer you on your night ride

?

?

?

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif You have to find me first... and that means you'll have to be along for the ride. Tuesday? (Also, I'm sure I've got bigger feet than most bigfoots so they might just come to grief...)

Yes! sounds like sCensored hey! And the worst part is when you riding on your nice 2.5's the K## get chucked everywhere and all over you and your bike. Please guys the least you could do is pick it up