Hub MTB Skills Clinic?

Hog_

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, seems like there is at least a bit of interest. Will work on a curriculum, then we'll confirm venue details and price.

The course may be offered at half-price, if we receive good feedback we'll consider doing it as a regular thing.

Hog will it be a Sat or a Sun? Need to get up to Gauteng on some business soon so could schedule around that date.

Hog will it be a Sat or a Sun? Need to get up to Gauteng on some business soon so could schedule around that date.

Well, we haven't really thought that far yet. I'm thinking a Sunday may be better for most, but that will need to be decided. I'll start filling in the blanks after the weekend.

Are they going to tech us the correct procedure to fall??LOL

Sure thing! Bring your own Bandaids!

Well' date=' we haven't really thought that far yet. I'm thinking a Sunday may be better for most, but that will need to be decided. I'll start filling in the blanks after the weekend.

[/quote']

Will you send me a PM when you have schedule up here as I don't spend that much time on the hub anymore. Thanks

of topic : i see the date format on TREAD Website is mm/dd/yyyy. this should make the yanks happy

Well I'm sure we can get you off the Grondpad and onto something cooler!

I'd be keen and I'll drag HR there because these days he needs it more than meLOL

Cough who hit the pavement Cough

Cough MineDump CoughLOLLOLLOLLOL

?

Im in if its local and cheapWink

?

Has everyone seen the whole sequance of HR's photo's doing the Gap jump for the first edition of TREAD MAG Evil%20Smile?He definately needs some help.

you guys are failing to see the full picture.

a true jedi also shows the padawans what to do when things go wrong...smiley33.gif

holy roller2009-06-20 01:32:15

I would definately be interested in the clininc...and if there is beer afterwards, then that is even better. Please let me know when and where you are planning the clinic.

Mon_Goose

Hog, can you teach the women how to mount a pavement or lift up the front to over it instead of getting off the bike.

Okay, here's the idea:

This will be very much a beginner level workshop. We're still busy finalising the content, but the main focus will be on stationary balance and getting over obstacles that you normally come across on a trail. We're thinking of doing this on the Spruit, that way we can have realistic terrain.

Depending on the group, I'm sure we can teach them several ways to mount pavements - pivots, hops, bunnyhops, sidehops, backwheel hops, pedal ups, front-wheel 180's... you get the idea Wink

Preliminary date is set for Sunday 19 July, 8h00 for 8h30, venue to be confirmed.

Cost will be R100 per person, limited to 10 people. This is a half-price offering to allow us to get into things, as well as get some feedback.

Anyone wishing to book early, please PM me. I think we'll do it on a first come first serve basis, EFT or cash to secure.