Problems with Time RXS pedals?

EdoardoBianchi

I've mailed Mr Time in France' date=' am waiting for a reply...[/quote']

Good luck buddy! Tried that before! Either you'll get a reply in French or ................Confused

*Says to himself*

"I live in Africa, I have no expectation of service"

I'll admit: I felt better after typing up the mail, though.

Just make sure whether the pedals you baught is not some of the recall batch. Otherwise they are great pedals.

Hmm, 5 days and no response from Time. From a loyal customer with a serious technical concern. Seems like Marvuli's service is fantastic by comparison (refer Ewep's post on saddle woes)

I have some old Time Impacts on my bike - and there is a little play in the axel bearings, but no noise. As previously mentioned - check the plates on the pedals - I have had issues with the screws holding them down getting loose.

Who is the local distributor of Time stuff here in SA? Maybe contact them?

Hmm' date=' 5 days and no response from Time. From a loyal customer with a serious technical concern. Seems like Marvuli's service is fantastic by comparison (refer Ewep's post on saddle woes)[/quote']

I believe I told you so. Rather work through the local agents.

Local agents are J&J cycling. They took 3 weeks just to tell me they will not be bringing in more Guhn Rita skeloton gloves.

Local agents are J&J cycling. They took 3 weeks just to tell me they will not be bringing in more Guhn Rita skeloton gloves.

Atleast you got a answer! Wink

I've checked all attachments - nothing else is lose. I'll just live the noise (but never buy Time again, thanks to their technical support)

On contacting J&J: No point, since the problem is a common Time one and should be addressed by them. They're not interested enough though.

But they are French and I forgive them for that.