Step into Keo

Mr LOOK

Careful - distributors bandying about retail prices could be construed to be price fixing?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful - distributors bandying about retail prices could be construed to be price fixing?

no you tjop distributors are the ones that set the Reccomended retail smiley36.gif

How much will I get on a trade for my Keo Classics?

what you're handing in does not affect the price. It is what you are buying that determines the discount. So, if you sell the pedals on here you might get more for them then what the discount is.

Hi Guys' date='

Just would like to inform you about a promotion LOOK will be running the month of July. You can trade in your old road or MTB clipless pedals on a new pair of Keo Classics 2009 or Keo Carbons 2009 and receive a discount on them. You should receive a discount of around 16% on Classics and around 20%. I've sent a mail to all the stores but please get them to contact me if anything is unclear.

Any brand clipless pedals.

Only Keo

Classics and Keo Carbons on offer.

Offer valid

on trade in only.

Old pedals

MUST be returned.

Valid only

while stocks last.

[/quote']

The carbon - is it the Ti version?

Cro mo

if you do a deal for me on the Ti I will take them..

Wink

I really wish I could...but I only got a deal(from LOOK) on the Classics and Carbon Cro-mo. Sorry....next time maybe.Big%20smile

The promotion is valid at any store that stocks LOOK products. If anything is unclear get the guys to give me a ring.