"Le Tour de France"

Christoph

Those druggies looked unnaturally ripped hey. Especially Canca, his doctor must be so proud.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 seconds across the top 10 riders!

we are going to see some fantastic cycling in the next 3 weeks!

You guys forget who Lance is as a competetor and what he used to say

He has ALWAYS talked like that. Bras, arrogant "disrespectfull". Man, even as a kid when he did triathlons he said he'll kick the pro's asses next time...and he did

It's not about disrespect, he's got a lot of respect for previous champs such as Mark Allen, Indurain and the like

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...He is just Lance and will always be

What a pleasure to watch Rodger and Andy and all the great champions at Wimbledon yesterday,

LA could stand on his head and whistle dixie out of his backside...he'll never be a champion like that lot.

But as Jan Ullrich said,"he's still finding himself..."

I hope he finds it soon, then we can get on supporting the new guys in the sport.

LA is great to bring spectators, but before LA the Alpe D'uez still brought more live spectators than a football WC...cycling will live long passed LA.

LA is great to bring spectators' date=' but before LA the Alpe D'uez still brought more live spectators than a football WC...QUOTE']

Perhaps because it's a bigger stadium....

....and it's free.

LA is great to bring spectators' date=' but before LA the Alpe D'uez still brought more live spectators than a football WC...QUOTE']

....and it's free.

are there vuvuzelas?

....and it's free.

Or maybe it's because europeans don't need LA to get Excited about the TDF, they supported it before LA, and I guarantee they will support it after...

Love the way any action or statement by LA is disected, analized and highlighted by critics, then he is accused of selling himself. LOL

I am not getting any coverage of the tour off normal mnet, with the alternate channel even though the guide says its supposed to bein every night at 22:00 (highlights) every night there was tennis.

Gonna have to shell out for the full dstv option.

armstrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Love the way any action or statement by LA is disected' date=' analized and highlighted by critics, then he is accused of selling himself. LOL[/quote']

Go Scotty Thumbs%20Up.. I mean Lance....

20090706_034149_P1000954_Small.JPG

Hahaha 101scc i guess lance proved you wrong today with his experience still a long way but maybe he still has it in his blood....... didn't see evans , contador , shleck or sastre in the breakaway todayClap

I hope Lance had good Chamois cream on when he got the ass-raping he did on stage 1 and never mind the hard mountain stages.

As 101SCC said: So much for him killing his rivals.

Hope you watched today.

Not bad for an old man that's been away for 4 years.

Wonder what his rivals are saying tonite?

Now watch everyone accusing him of all sorts of rubbish after tmrw.

Sour grapes, that's all it is

The Tour needs him

Hey KK and Trubie,

Funny how people watching the same race see such different angles, you have your view and I have mine.

All I saw today was an Old Bullet who's Ego overtook his Loyalty.

Contador is clearly the strongest when it matters, today Armstrong divided the team by sending HZ and YP to the front to help grow the Gap.

LA opened the door today to a divided team, lets see what happens Thursday...Spain vs. Armstrong. I can't wait.

Enjoy the race.

Hey KK and Trubie' date='

Funny how people watching the same race see such different angles, you have your view and I have mine.

All I saw today was an Old Bullet who's Ego overtook his Loyalty.

Contador is clearly the strongest when it matters, today Armstrong divided the team by sending HZ and YP to the front to help grow the Gap.

LA opened the door today to a divided team, lets see what happens Thursday...Spain vs. Armstrong. I can't wait.

Enjoy the race.
[/quote']

As you say, everyone's entitled to his own view.

Its the same with a race hey, speak to 5 people afterwards and you'll get 3 diff opinions of how it was.

LA made a point today. That's all.

If Contador wants to be the team leader and win the Tour, he's gonna have to work for it.

Fact is LA did not sleep today when it mattered, some others did. Their bad.

He did not come to the Tour to be a domestique, no matter what everyone says and thinks.

He'll give it his best. Not many has beens can do that.

Certainly enjoying it so far.

That's correct Trubie,

Only thing is that LA has always needed a team of (imo Doctored Riders) to win the Tour. What will he do this year if half are riding for AC and the other half for him?

Over & Out. Enjoy