Hekpoort Tomorrow

So more is dit ek en Hekpoort!! Vir enige belangstellendes, ons is 'n paar wat more hekpoort toe ry so indien julle wil saam kom ons ontmoet 06h00 by Bruce Reyneke se winkel in Pta!! Niks spoedvarke welkom!!

Guest Big H

Ek haat daai bult.... ry julle van Bruce af soontoe..... julle sal paste wees nog voor julle daar kom!!!!!!

Sorry Grapkas, can't make Hekpport on Saturday (its a tar thing Wink), but you can come and ride Breedtsnek & Buffelsport dam with us on Sunday on a MTB.

Not sure? But we start at 6 and it is about 80km there so ithink about just after 8h30, maybe...

Not Saturday Thug' date=' tomorrow is Friday![/quote']

hehe, my bad,

Could have sworn today was Friday !

Grapkas, how did this training go and what was your total milleage clocked?

Intrested in doing it myself too.

Hey Quinton!

It was a FANTABULOUS ride! We did 180km in the end! It was a long ride and i would sugest doing it in a strong group with a following vehicle.  The days are getting colder and you need to get rid of your warm clothes before you start climbing and also refueling with quality beverage and hot cross buns before you head back is important! Spent the rest of the day sleeping but it was great. Ended the long weekend with a 140 so it was a good 4 days!

Grapkas, sounds awesome - must have been a long day at the office :)

How many riders went with you guys and which route do you take from PTA to Hekpoort? Do you go on the N14 or just ride the roads parrallel to the N14?

verstaan dit maar dink net ry na die dam se kant dit of ry hulle met die N14 uit om Maropeng se kant.