Luckily bicycles don't travel at these speeds

roadrulesok

Guest Agteros

Look more like the tree keeled over. smiley6.gif

If you treat your pets the way that tree was treated you end up in prison - guess nobody will claim against him (or his  estate) for the tree

wtf, almost unblievable. It looks more like the car was dropped from 30 000 feet!

The last thing that went through his mind was the steering wheel!

2 dead 1 a youngster . thats what happens when u race on public roads.

As this happend in Cape Town, these are the same roads we use to train on, scary isn't it!!!!!!Stern%20Smile Son of ab!tch Inconsiderate piece of shyt

My sister-in-laws daughter got killed a while back by a similar wanker - (drunk) guy was taking her home and then decided to show off to his mate who was also in the car.

Doing flat out speeds in a residential area (The Bluff, Durban) and resulted in a nasty accident.

He survived without a scratch but 2 dead! And still has no remorse, only anger that the he now has a criminal record!

2 dead 1 a youngster . thats what happens when u race on public roads.

As this happend in Cape Town' date=' these are the same roads we use to train on, scary isn't it!!!!!!Stern%20Smile Son of ab!tch Inconsiderate piece of shyt[/quote']

So glad I dont ride on the M3 .

Oh my soul.

I remember a similar story about 2 golfies dicing up Somerset west main road. One laaitie rolled his golf into uncoming traffic with a girl in his car, and a family with 3 kids in the upcoming jeep. Landed on the jeeps bonnet. Only the golf driver died though, but that is one too many.