25 july stellenbosch

PappaBear

For the guys not riding in Paarl saturday....  I wanna do a ride, through eden, coetzenburg and jonkershoek.

anybody welcome.

J

Probably around 50km....  includes the ride from stellenbosch to jonkers and back...

but the ride is as far as you want it to be.....  near main roads all the time, so you can bail as soon as you feel like it....

Details:

Start time:  08h00

Place:  La Romantica Parking lot, Stellenbosch, opposite golf course

Route:  Ride to Jonkershoek via Eden and Coetzenburg.

Why not come and ride the race in Paarl on the 25th July 2009? See posting under EVENTS.

Already doing the stellenbosch race next week.... 

races hurting my budget, so holding back....

what route you gona take?are you going straight through eden/Coetzenburg or do some single track and what route in jonkers? how long you plan on doing it in?

Will be doing some singletrack in eden, not a fixed route (if someone knows of a cool track close by we will divert.....  no pressure for a specific route...

will probably ride from 8 till 1, but there is lots of places where anyone who wants to head back can fall out and head back.....  no pressure.

PappaB, I definately want to join the next one....cannot make this Sat unfortunately...

Keep me posted please!!

Would love to join but I'm out the whole day buying MTB goodies?Thumbs%20Up between Somerset West and Blouberg !!!

If you in the Blouberg area you may as well do a spin thru the K'berg reserve?

PappaB' date=' I definately want to join the next one....cannot make this Sat unfortunately...

Keep me posted please!!

[/quote']

also have a ride sunday at majik.   check out the group ride forum.....