alberto's loyal lieutenant?

Tumbleweed

It's weird how a post about a dog becomes a post about Lance.
If he wasn't on the tour most of the hubbers would have nothing to say. Especially those who dislike him.

Anyway' date=' to stay on topic, cool dog. I used to have one as a kid until it got hit by a car Cry
[/quote']

shame, man! i've wanted one since i met a pair of them at the catepillar&catfish! awesome dogs. useless fact: the most famous st bernard ever shares my first name?no, not holyLOL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wasn't on the tour most of the hubbers would have nothing to say. Especially those who dislike him.

Anyway' date=' to stay on topic, cool dog. I used to have one as a kid until it got hit by a car Cry

[/quote']

shame, man! i've wanted one since i met a pair of them at the catepillar&catfish! awesome dogs. useless fact: the most famous st bernard ever shares my first name?no, not holyLOL

So, you're a Barry (sometimes a Berry) or a 'whatever the one in Heidi was called'.

Seriously though, I would get another but its way to hot here in Tzaneen for them. More of an Egoli type of dog.

[/quote']

So, you're a Barry (sometimes a Berry) or a 'whatever the one in Heidi was called'.
Seriously though, I would get another but its way to hot here in Tzaneen for them. More of an Egoli type of dog.

that i am!LOLwonder if can name a dog after yourselfWink

*sighs' date=' and thinks to herself...lucky doggy..*

[/quote']

Dirt Girl, I'm with you on this one....Contador can just look at met once with those big "come-and-get-me-eys" of his and I'll turn into jelly Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink Wink

ok, girls, here's your daily fix?

20090720_213140_dirt&ampamppoison.jpg

20090720_213159_dirt&ampamppoison2.jpg

But I can't see anything? Cry

*sighs' date=' and thinks to herself...lucky doggy..*

[/quote']

Dirt Girl, I'm with you on this one....Contador can just look at met once with those big "come-and-get-me-eys" of his and I'll turn into jelly Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink Wink

ok, girls, here's your daily fix?

20090720_213140_dirt&ampampamppoison.jpg

20090720_213159_dirt&ampampamppoison2.jpg

But I can't see anything? Cry

don't know what's going on. they seem fine in the preview?Confused