Durbanville Area Roadies

dommisse

Im in Belville from the 17th till the 23rd. any guys riding everyday?

SAT and SUN @6am from Andrag. Corner of Labelle road and Old Paarl. Bellville. Then most mornings in the week form the same spot. Best you go on the 18th and then get someones number and ask. I would help but going in on Tuesday for a Shoulder Operation so wont be there. Enjoy the Cape. J

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody riding tomorrow? Where and how far?

I wish. Have to work :thumbdown: and then going away for 3 weeks on Saturday = not great for cycle fitness but might lose some weight :huh:

Edit: can't take bike with :( Don't think India's roads are that safe :D

Anybody riding tomorrow? Where and how far?

Keen to hit the dirt sometime later than usual tomorrow.

Ill be in durbanville and wanna head out to Meerendal or wherever else you guys ride around there?

Today is not a lekker day to be out on the road :thumbdown: The dirt is more appealing :thumbup: I am stuck having to work! :cursing: How sucky!!! Saw a small bunch of people as I was leaving Wellington - they are gonna get soaked big time :blink:

S/West via Stellies/Pniel to top of Franschoek Pass & back - 4.5 hr ride. Weather was quite yukky going out, not too bad coming back.

But a sheet load of glass on the roads; windscreens and broken bottles...not a good sign for the holidays.

Nope, but I did a nice medium pace (27Km/H) ride with my father in law for 53Km this evening. Wind wasn't too bad but I did do a ±1Km hard ride to catch a guy riding up past the cemetery in Wellington. Caught him, died, and then turned around to find my father in law.

p.s. Don't rub it in :o I am still working - we only go on leave tomorrow and I even had to work today :thumbdown:

Dudes from this geographical zone,

See the thread "Burst Into The New Year - Cobra Training Ride II"...

Wanna come on this sufferfest alongside me? :huh: :drool:

We are doing the Burger route on friday am 05:30 start from Die Boord Spar parking lot, all welcome to join this ride, no racing intended.

Archived