NCR: IRB Citation Commitee

Zula

Not sure if anyone has visited superrugby.co.za yet, but Ive just read that Gitaue got off scot free for that barbaric attack on Fourie du Preez during Saturdays match. I cannot believe the blatent and obvious one sidedness to this whole citation thing.

I mean Schalk got 6 weeks for what was eye gouging in the end. Giteau jumped at Fourie in what was a blatant attempt at nothing other a shoulder barge, decapitation effort.

But now we will get a fine for the white armbands they wore when Bakkies got his two week ban. How fitting.

There is just no objectivity with these blokes.

ArgHHHHHHHHHHH so irritatiing.

The good news is that we will definately win this Tri Nations, with or without that useles thing called a citation commitee.

Am i the only one with the point of view????

He is the enforcer, its his job smiley1.gif

I agree with you. But with all due respect, that was obvious and damn dangerous at that. Bakkies pushes and shoves and maybe gets a fist in here and there, which generally go undeteced. This was OBVIOUS. If an SA player did that RED CARD and a 6 week ban, just like Schalk.

What about all the off the ball Bakkies gems? We choose to ignore those?!

Yawn!!!!!!! ...... criticises the one of the best locks in the world..... again!!!!!! Whey I wunder...... because he did not want to waltz with Mathilda????? ...... or maybe does not like sheep.... in tall grass????????

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

Its a load of poop. We always get the worst citations against us but they get away with whatever they want. That was downright blatant and you cant even call it a professional foul because it was more deliberate than that.

Hey man this year the ausies will need a bit of help... after ll what would the ausie back line be without Gitteu and Sterling mortlock?

By being biased makes it at least not a one sided affair at the next gameEvil%20Smile

Guest Agteros

The citation committee did us a favour with Schalk ... He has gone past his 'use by' date!

He generate more penalties for the opposition than what he did actual work

Yeah i agree Agteros. there are way better players than him in the squad at the moment. its time for him to move on. he was bloody good but his time has come.

Funny that the Bakkies haters has overgrown long tailed rats as their avatars.

I don't hate H as it inevitably harms the self!! I merely have disrespect for certain "people" i.e. Bakkies, Lance, G.W.Bush and the like......!!  

bakkies is gay.

I sent Bakkies your nekkid avatar pic and he sent it to a few "poeples" who now cannot wait to mail  nail you!!!!!!! Big H2009-08-10 23:58:49

bakkies is gay.

I sent Bakkies your nekkid avatar pic and he sent it to a few "poeples" who now cannot wait to mail you!!!!!!!

see, he knows those kind of people. proves my point. he's not my type.

I don't hate H as it inevitably harms the self!! I merely have disrespect for certain "people" i.e. Bakkies' date=' Lance, G.W.Bush and the like......!!  [/quote']

No need to justify yourself my friend!!!!!