Garmin Edge 305

Help.Me.

Have you tried it on a different PC? Also' date=' try using a different USB port, prefferably the ones connected directly to the motherboard if you are not using a laptop. You have also not stated what operating system you are using. [/quote']

Haven't tried a different PC will do so. I am using a Laptop and the USB extention ports (extra ports) and it used to be working fine. I use windows i think 2003??

try the sports track software Big%20smile

Hi Hagar, i have download it must go and find it and will defnitely try it .... must do some work in the meantime as well???ConfusedBig%20smile thanks for advice. will let you know soonest...

its real nice and very easy too dont bother with the garmin stuff at all !!!

some pics from sportstracks of our ride on sunday !! 

20090811_014647_My_Activities_s.jpg

20090811_014542_My_Activities_s.jpg

Hagar, very nice/impressive !! Do you download it from your garmin? I've just opened the program and it look very new compared to the TCentre i am used to.... thanks a lot hope it will solve the connection problem??

on the bottom left you should see a box that says other tasks

select view

import

logbook

settings

the settings is where you would do all your distance settings,km instead of miles , weather , output files ,ect ect.

the import will let you add your device like your 305 / 705 ect

if you want some more help you can email me trevorgatdspdotcodotza

20090811_021156_Capture.JPG

Have you tried it on a different PC? Also' date=' try using a different USB port, prefferably the ones connected directly to the motherboard if you are not using a laptop. You have also not stated what operating system you are using. [/quote']

I have tried a different PC and get the same results.....thanks anyway , what is really strange i have downloaded Sport Tracks and it "sees" my GPS. very strange??

Glad that Sport Tracks could read the data. Once you have succesfully downloaded your rides, manually delete the data from the Edge. After your next ride, try using the Garmin Training Center again. I am quite sure that it will work as it should. I have forgotten about it, but I also had the same problem, which eventually turned out to be a "corrupt" data file. Deleting the data solved the problem.